On a hillside in San Agustin with panoramic west facing views to the famous Ibiza sunset, the Mediterranean Sea (San Antonio bay) and a lovely valley with small olive farms, this stunningly presented, newly renovated villa makes the perfect Ibiza holiday home.
It is close to a whole series of famous beaches (start at Cala Bassa and work your way round), restaurants and easy to access all that Ibiza offers yet also peaceful, private and secure. San Antonio town is 5 – 10 minutes away, while the airport and Ibiza Town are just 20 – 25 minutes away.
The property is electronically gated and secure and has private parking for up to 5 cars.
The outside entertaining spaces flow seamlessly from the house through large bi-fold doors and offer generous outside living areas. Relax on one of two huge covered polished concrete terraces – either chilling on the big cosy day bed with some Ibiza chill-out music on the music system looking onto the pool and garden on the south terrace, or enjoying the sunset and views from the sofas and the huge dining table on the west terrace. The pool area is just a few metres further into the beautiful Mediterranean garden, and is surrounded by sun loungers and day beds, there is also an electric safety alarm which rings when anyone enters the pool.
There is a gas barbecue available.
The style is cool and comfortable both inside and out, a fusion of traditional Ibicenco style and contemporary luxury living, decorated with high-end design touches yet with a ‘lived-in’ feeling that makes it easy to kick back and relax as if it were your own home.
The house has two levels. On the ground floor you’ll find a large open plan L-shaped space with living, dining and fully equipped kitchen. There is also a cosy media room off the main living room, which can also double up as an extra bedroom if required.
WiFi unlimited internet connection, British Sky TV including Sky Sports and Apple TV, a high quality music system both inside and out, two safes for your valuables, a fully-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, 2 fridges, a juicer, blender, microwave and coffee machine plus a washing machine make this wonderful villa a complete home away from home.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
– Bedroom 1 – A very spacious bedroom with a king size bed that can be split into 2 singles, plus a double sofa bed (perfect for a couple with children), en-suite bathroom. – Ground floor.
– Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath/shower. – First floor.
– Bedroom 3 – Master suite – King size bed, en-suite bathroom, private terrace with amazing sea views. – First floor.
– Bedroom 4 – Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom. -First floor.
– Bedroom 5 – King size bed, en-suite bathroom. – First floor.
Each beautifully styled bedroom has views to the valley or sea and air conditioning for the high summer months, though the hillside location offers a refreshing breeze.
- Apple TV
- Coffee machine
- Media Room
- Satellite TV
- Sound System
- Table tennis
- Tumble dryer
- Tourist licence number: 2016015530
- A (refundable) security deposit of £10,000 is required with any booking to this property, payable at balance stage