Aphrodite Hills is the most prestigious 5* resort in the Mediterranean.
Based in Paphos, just a fifteen minute drive from the airport and 25 minutes from the city centre, this resort has everything required for an unforgettable holiday.
• The Mediterranean’s finest 578-acre integrated sports and leisure resort.
• Exclusive Holiday Residences Reception and Guest Lounge
• Outstanding 18-hole, PGA National Cyprus Golf Course with Golf Academy and Golf Clubhouse.
• The award-winning Greco-Roman ‘Retreat Spa’ – an ultra-plush, award-winning Spa with 25 Treatment Rooms & a fully equipped Gym as well as hair, nail and beauty salons.
• World-class Tennis Academy including 11 floodlit championship Tennis & Padel Courts.
• Horse Riding Club within the Lakkos tou Frangou forest area of the Resort.
• Aspire Cycling Centre located in the heart of the Resort and offering premium bike rental services and information about the most popular Cycling routes of Cyprus.
• The Village Square with a selection of shops including a Supermarket, a Bakery and a Medical Centre, a Pharmacy, as well as a selection of Restaurants & Bars, a Chapel, an ATM, and the Holiday Residences Kids’ Club & Baby Crèche, and a Playground.
There are a variety of properties on the Aphrodite Hills resort. At Villa Select, we offer the following:
• Junior Villas – 2 to 3 bedrooms – within walking distance of the resort centre
• Superior Villas – 2 to 5 bedrooms – the majority of the Superior Villas are located on the Resort’s Eastern Plateau. It is essential that guests rent a car for the enjoyment of their stay.
• Elite Villas – 2 to 5 bedrooms – private transfer, daily clean of the villa, branded bathroom amenities, free use of the kids club, access to The Retreat Spa Gym free and a luxury food parcel in the property upon arrival
• Mythos Collection – private transfer, daily clean of the villa, branded bathroom amenities, free use of the kids club, access to The Retreat Spa Gym free and a luxury food parcel in the property upon arrival
There are communal village pools, a shuttle to the beach, pool towels and a 10% discount on resort restaurants, tennis, football, spa and golf.
Activities on the Resort
At Aphrodite Hills Resort, there is no shortage of different ways in which to spend your time. It has quickly established itself as one of the few resorts to offer top class sports facilities and activities. On top of state of the art gym and The Retreat spa, The resort boasts some of finest onsite active sports facilities from the 18-hole Championship golf course to full tennis courts, the accredited Football Academy, and bountiful space within the grounds for walking, swimming and cycling. The important thing to remember is that you call the shots.
Or why not indulge in a bit of fine dining in one of the restaurants and bars or some shopping experience at the luxury shops conveniently located in the heart of the resort at the Village Square? Alternatively, for that classic Cyprus experience, let yourself unwind and relax in the two naturally stunning nearby beaches on offer at the site in Paphos.
Here are a few ideas of how to get the most out of your time at Aphrodite Hills.
The Village Square
The beautiful Village Square is the focal point of daily life at Aphrodite Hills Resort and a charming rendezvous for owners and visitors alike. Designed to reflect the unhurried atmosphere of a traditional Cypriot village and built from locally quarried stone, it stands at the heart of the Resort overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
The Village Square has a real community ambiance with a great choice of shops, the restaurants, a wedding chapel and open spaces that invite you to relax and watch the world go by in true Mediterranean style. Some of its facilities include a supermarket shop, a car and rent a bike shop, free wifi to all guest, a bus stop, a kids playground, a mini golf course, and public toilets.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forestry land of Lakkos Tou Frangou, which is adjacent to the north end of the resort.
Located in an area of outstanding beauty, the horse riding facilities are available for all ages and abilities.
The stable facilities include private lessons for beginners or experienced riders, trail riding off road in stunning countryside, a pony Club where children visit the stables to learn about riding and pony care and a large outdoor arena.
Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world. At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet. Our customers are always at the heart of what we do, and our focus is to provide a top cycling experience for both amateur and professional cyclists alike. We cater to the individual as well as group and club bookings while our wide range of services can be modified to accommodate custom demands and larger group sizes.
The most popular cycling routes include:
- The West Troodos Loop
- The Santa Barbara Loop
- Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite’s Rock
Additional services include self-guided and private-guided tours, guiding services and tailor-made training camps and cycling holidays. Vehicle support services for groups and teams can also be arranged with Aspire Cycling while a range of cycling apparel and accessories are available at the Aspire Cycling bike rental shop. Whether you are visiting to train under the sun or are after a more relaxing cycling holiday experience
Aspire Cycling promises not to disappoint!
The Aphrodite Hills Resort offers guests a variety of entertainment for every age. Aimed at keeping the whole family entertained, all live music, shows, theme and movie nights run throughout the entire summer.
Between the months of June – October each week we have a diverse program of exciting acitivites and live entertainment, held at the Village Square.
You can enjoy Live Music Events, watch Football matches or just relax at the Aphrodite Hills Beer Garden.
Bonamare Beach Club
Bonamare Beach is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills Resort, in Timi. The Beach operates from May through to October. This is an amazing beach where you can relax in a quiet and serene environment and make the most of the Restaurant and Bar. It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
All Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences guests may use their exclusive Guest Benefit Card (provided upon your check-in) when visiting the Bonamare Beach. Please show the operator your card when requested to entitle you entry and use of its facilities i.e. sunbeds and parasol as you can benefit 10% discount on food & drinks consumed while at the beach facility and when showing your benefit card.
Bonamare Beach Facilities
- Showers & Changing facilities
- Restaurant & Bar
- Sunbeds & Parasols
- On-Beach Waiter Service
- Car Parking
- Free Wi-Fi