The spectacular four-bedroom Villa Dionysus is located at the edge of the new, prestigious development, Alexander Heights. Luxury and attention to detail are paramount. The property has been designed to take full advantage of the uninterrupted, panoramic view of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Glamour blends effortlessly with elegance in this lavishly furnished villa. With stylish furnishings, sumptuous fabrics and rich colour tones the sense of luxury is evident throughout.
Villa Dionysus interior:
The beautifully furnished living area boasts plush armchairs and a sofa facing the graceful feature fireplace and has an adjacent dining area with a fabulous hardwood dining table and 8 opulently upholstered chairs. Sets of French doors provide magnificent views of the sea and skyline. The modern kitchen is separated by sliding glass doors features stylish high-gloss units and top quality granite worktops and splash backs. All modern conveniences are provided including a large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also, the first of the 4 bedrooms, which offers bunk beds, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a spacious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor, with three more bedrooms and even more wide-sweeping sea views. The master bedroom is exquisite, with beautiful furnishings giving a true sense of luxury. It features a sumptuous king size bed and shuttered French doors. These open out to the balcony from where one can take in the panoramic views. There is an en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite offers twin washbasins, WC, Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
The hallway leads on to the two remaining bedrooms, both of which have with double beds, and share a luxurious shower room.
Finally, the first floor offers an office/study, with a desk and a sofa, and also has a convenient en-suite shower room.
The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which offers a “family room” – a quiet place where members of the family can watch the TV or simply relax with a book. This level also offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a handy fridge.
Villa Dionysus exterior:
The large terrace is perfectly positioned to make the most of the amazing, panoramic sea views. A barbeque area with sink is ideal for preparing al-fresco meals, which can be enjoyed at the outdoor dining area; a shaded spot furnished with a large dining table and 8 chairs. Comfy armchairs, sunbeds and a large sunlounger also adorn the terrace.
The finishing touch to this luxurious and elegant property is a large 10m infinity swimming together with the adjacent Jacuzzi*. This is truly the most wonderful place to relax and enjoy the endless sunny days, blue skies and amazing Mediterranean sea views
This villa is approx 15 minutes away from Paphos airport and 1 hour 15 minutes from Larnaca airport.
Villa Dionysus – What’s Included:
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years (as of 1st April 2017)
Extras: (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy (private)
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
Villa Dionysus is perfect for luxury villa holidays in Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus.
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The pool and the Jacuzzi (where available) can be heated at extra charge, if required please specify when booking. Daily rate ranges between €50-€145 per day (depending on pool size and type of fuel).