CANTERBURY TRAVEL (LONDON) Limited: Booking Terms and Conditions
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- he/she has read these Booking Conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- he/she accepts that bookings of group bookings from single or mixed sex groups, under 25 years of age, are not accepted by us.
- he/she accepts that group bookings from single sex groups (regardless of meeting requirement of point (3.) above), are accepted on a discretionary basis and a refundable deposit may be required in such instances (if the booking is accepted);
- he/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
- he/she accepts that bookings for any stag or hen parties or group bookings of similar nature are prohibited.
Please Note: We act in the following capacities, as a Package Organiser in the sale of a Package (please see condition 27 for further details) and as a Principal in the sale of a ‘single service’ booking (i.e. accommodation only booking). As a result our obligations to you will vary depending upon whether you book a Package with us or whether you make a single service booking. Our differing obligations are set out below, in the following separate sections:
- Section A contains the conditions that will apply to all bookings you make with us;
- Section B contains the conditions which will apply when you make a booking with us where we act as the Package Organiser; and
- Section C contains the conditions which will apply where you make a single-service booking with us, where we are acting as Principal.
Unless these Booking Terms & Conditions state otherwise, any reference to European Union law and/or International Conventions in these Booking Terms & Conditions that is directly applicable or directly effective in the United Kingdom is a reference to how it applies in England and Wales. This includes where the law has been retained, amended, extended, re-enacted or given effect on or after 11pm on 31st January 2020 (including the transition period).
SECTION A – APPLICABLE TO ALL BOOKINGS
This section applies to all bookings made with us. Please read this section in conjunction with the relevant section below which is applicable to your booking.
- Booking & Paying For Your Arrangements
A booking is made with us when you pay us a deposit (or full payment if you are booking within 70 days of departure) and we issue you with a booking confirmation. We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion. A binding contract will come into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation, electronically or otherwise, that will confirm the details of your booking and will be sent to you.
Upon receipt, if you believe that any details on the booking confirmation or any other document are wrong you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within ten days of us sending it out (five days for airline travel documents).
The balance of the cost of your arrangements (including any applicable surcharge) is due not less than 70 days prior to scheduled departure. If we do not receive this balance in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you in which case the cancellation charges set out in either Section B or Section C below, as applicable, will become payable.
Stag/Hen or Group Bookings of Similar Nature
Our villas are situated in quiet, residential neighborhoods. Therefore, and as stated above, all stag and/or hen parties and/or group bookings of similar nature, are prohibited. We reserve the right to:
- review all bookings placed (regardless if confirmation has been issued by us); and
- treat your booking as cancelled by you if we believe you are being deceptive regarding the nature of your booking or the members of your party; and
- apply cancellation charges (which may be 100% of price, such as in flight bookings) set out in either Section B or Section C below, as applicable.
- Accuracy Of Advertising Material
We endeavour to ensure that the descriptions, information and prices both on our website, our brochures and in our other advertising material are accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before you make your booking.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of such information and prices at the time of publishing/printing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us at the time of booking.
- Travel Insurance
Adequate travel insurance is a condition of your contract with us. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
- Events Beyond Our Control
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions, we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by Events Beyond Our Control. For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Events Beyond Our Control means any event beyond our or our supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
Examples include warfare and acts of terrorism (and threat thereof), civil strife, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination (including but not limited to Covid-19 or future strains of Covid-19 and the ongoing effects of Covid-19), epidemic, pandemic or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination, the act of and any advice issued by any government or other national or local authority including any port or river authorities, industrial dispute, labour strikes, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, unavoidable technical problems with transport and all similar events beyond our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
- Special Requests
Any special requests must be advised to us at the time of booking (e.g. diet, room location, a particular facility at the accommodation etc.). You should then confirm your requests by email at [email protected] or telephone at +44(0) 1789 595 434. Whilst every effort will be made by us to try and arrange your reasonable special requests, we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed by us. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
- Cutting Your Booking Short
If you are forced to return home early, we cannot refund the cost of any travel arrangements you have not used. If you cut short your booking and return home early in circumstances where you have no reasonable cause for complaint about the standard of the travel services provided we will not offer you any refund for that part of your holiday not completed or be liable for any associated costs you may incur. Depending on the circumstances, your travel insurance may offer cover for curtailment and we suggest that any claim is made directly with them.
- Accommodation Ratings & Standards
Accommodation ratings are displayed as provided by the relevant supplier. These are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation or other travel arrangements. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given and no warranty is given or implied.
We make every effort to ensure that your holiday arrangements run smoothly but if you do have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. our local representative) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please contact by email at [email protected] or telephone at +44(0) 1789 595 434.
If the problem cannot be resolved and you wish to complain further, you must send an email to [email protected] of your complaint to us, ideally within 28 days of the end of your stay, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. Failure to follow the procedure set out in this condition may affect ours and the applicable supplier’s ability to investigate your complaint, and will affect your rights under this contract.
Please note that we offer an Alternative Dispute Resolution service through our ABTA membership. Please see condition 26 for further details.
- Disabilities & Medical Problems
Whilst we are not a specialist provider of disabled holidays, we will do our utmost to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party have any medical needs or disability which may affect your booking, please provide us with full details before you make your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. We may require you to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that you are fit to participate. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
- Your Responsibilities
All our customers are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly and acceptable manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any accommodation owner or any other person in authority, your behaviour or that of any member of your party is causing or is likely to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any other customers or any third party, or damage to property, or to cause a delay or diversion to transportation, we reserve the right to terminate your booking with us immediately. In the event of such termination our liability to you and/or your party will cease and you and/or your party will be required to leave your accommodation or other arrangements immediately. We will have no further obligations to you and/or your party. No refunds for lost accommodation or any other arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination. You and/or your party may also be required to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and individually liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to the local representative, accommodation owner or other supplier prior to departure. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
Please note that we do not provide or arrange excursions other than those listed in your itinerary and forming part of the arrangements booked and paid for in the UK. Our local representatives or guides may put you in touch with local organisers of excursions if you request but we can have no liability for such excursions, as your contract for such excursions will be with a local company providing the services and not with us.
- Entry, Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements & Health Formalities
It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the entry, passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. If you or any member of your party is 16 or over and haven’t yet got a passport, our recommendation is that you should apply for one at least 16 weeks before your arrangements. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports.
Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check https://uk.usembassy.gov.
For European travel you should obtain a UK Global Health Insurance Card (UK GHIC) prior to departure unless you are able to rely upon an existing European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). For travel to Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland, UK GHIC and EHIC can not be used for medical treatment. Passengers to these destinations should obtain comprehensive medical insurance prior to departure, including cover for emergency medical treatment and associated costs.
Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, visit https://www.gov.uk/travelaware.
Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on entry, passport, visa, health and immigration requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling,
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any entry, passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any entry passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. We recommend that you consult your GP or a specialist vaccination centre far in advance of your departure for details of the measures you will need to take prior to departure.
You acknowledge that the suppliers providing your trip, including, airlines and other carriers, accommodation and excursion providers, will need to comply with national and/or local guidance and requirements relating to Covid-19, and have implemented certain measures as a result. This may include specific requirements regarding personal protective equipment, such as use of face-masks by staff (and you may be required to wear a face-mask as well), social distancing, maximum number restrictions on the use of certain facilities, designated alternative entrance and exit routes, mandatory hand sanitisation, limited entertainment options and limited food/drink availability. We do not expect these measures to have a significant impact on your enjoyment of the trip and all measures will be taken with the purpose of securing your safety and those around you.
Please note: The impacts of Brexit may change your visa, travel documents and health requirements. Third country nationals may require an airport transit visa when passing through EU Member States. There is the potential for disruption at borders when travelling between the UK and EU Member States and you should allow sufficient time for this when planning any onward travel. You should check any impacts of Brexit on your travel, in advance of your departure, to ensure that you fulfil the requirements post-Brexit, including any passport validly requirements. The UK Government passport checker can be found here https://www.gov.uk/check-a-passport-travel-europe.
- Delays, Missed Transport Arrangements and other Travel Information
If you or any member of your party misses your flight or other transport arrangement, it is cancelled or you are subject to a delay of over 3 hours for any reason, you must contact us and the airline or other transport supplier concerned immediately.
Under UK Law, you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from the airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at UK airports and will also be available from airlines. If the airline does not comply with these rules you should complain to the Civil Aviation Authority at www.caa.co.uk/passengers. Reimbursement in such cases is the responsibility of the airline and will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your trip price from us. If, for any reason, you do not claim against the airline and make a claim for compensation from us, you must, at the time of payment of any compensation to you, make a complete assignment to us of the rights you have against the airline in relation to the claim that gives rise to that compensation payment. A delay or cancellation to your flight does not automatically entitle you to cancel any other arrangements even where those arrangements have been made in conjunction with your flight.
We cannot accept liability for any delay which is due to any of the reasons set out in condition 4 of these Booking Conditions (which includes the behaviour of any passenger(s) on any flight who, for example, fails to check in or board on time).
The carrier(s), flight timings and types of aircraft shown on our website and detailed on your confirmation invoice are for guidance only and are subject to alteration and confirmation. We shall inform you of the identity of the actual carrier(s) as soon as we become aware of it. The latest flight timings will be shown on your travel documents which will be despatched to you approximately two weeks before departure. You should check your travel documents very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times. If flight times change after travel documents have been despatched we will contact you as soon as we can to let you know.
Please note the existence of a “UK Air Safety list” (available for inspection at https://www.caa.co.uk/Commercial-industry/Airlines/Licensing/Requirements-and-guidance/Third-Country-Operator-Certificates/) detailing air carriers that are subject to an operating ban within the UK.
- Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office Advice
You are responsible for making yourself aware of Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advice in regard to the safety of the countries and areas in which you will be travelling and to make your decisions accordingly. Advice from the FCDO to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Events Beyond Our Control (see condition 4).
- Advance Passenger Information
UK and overseas governments require all passengers travelling by air to provide certain personal information known as Advance Passenger Information or API this means your passport/ identity card details and in some instances, your contact and other information, are provided to the authorities before you travel. Some governments also require airlines to provide them with direct access to airline passenger bookings, which may contain other passenger data. It is important that the information provided is accurate so you pass through Immigration on arrival without delay. You must provide this information when requested to do so which may be in advance of travel.
- Conditions Of Suppliers
Many of the services which make up your holiday are provided by independent suppliers. These suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which will form part of your contract. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from us or the supplier concerned.
- Accommodation Check-in/Check-out
We want you to arrive to a villa that is fully cleaned and prepared for your arrival. In order that this can be done, the maids must have uninterrupted access to all areas of the property therefore, your villa will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. When booking your own travel arrangements, please bear in mind the above information.
- Your Holiday Environment
We are unable to accept responsibility for any discomfort or inconvenience caused by the weather and climate conditions in your resort and will endeavour to resolve any situation caused as a result of adverse weather conditions promptly. In addition we ask you to consider the location of many of our villas where you may be aware of environmental noise including farm animals such as cockerels, dogs, goats and donkeys. In isolated cases small mice and rodents may also be seen in the natural environment surrounding your villa. During summer months flies, ants and wasps are naturally occurring and we encourage you to follow basic food hygiene procedures including disposal of food waste including regularly placing rubbish in the bins located close to your villa. We do not accept responsibility or consider compensation for naturally occurring environmental conditions including resort and road noise.
- Building Works: We strive to ensure that your accommodation will not be in an area of construction and that your accommodation will not be undergoing substantial refurbishment which may cause you inconvenience. We have no control over building works which are being carried out in the immediate locality of your accommodation. If it comes to our attention that building works are being carried out which will or may have a material effect on your holiday we will notify you as soon as we become or are made aware of the nature of the works and whether the works will or will not cause you undue inconvenience.
- Beaches: Please note that all beaches at the accommodation/ resorts featured are open to the public unless specifically stated otherwise. Minimum clothing restrictions may operate on beaches in certain countries. We cannot guarantee beaches in every country will be manned with lifeguards or provide flags for information on currents and conditions unfavourable or favourable for safe swimming or Water sports. You must satisfy yourself that conditions are safe for swimming before doing so.
- National & Special Religious Periods: There may be restricted facilities e.g. restaurant / shop opening times, availability of public transport, recreational facilities etc, during national holidays and/or religious periods or festivals. During such periods, there may be restrictions on facilities and services available in your locality.
- Safety Standards, Public Utilities & Accommodation Facilities
Safety standards and rules are set by each country. These may not be equivalent to those of the UK and, in some cases, could be lower. This includes activities, public transport, taxis, theme parks and other recreational facilities. Swimming pools may have signs indicating that swimming is at your own risk. Please act responsibly, particularly with children, as the depth and design of villa pools vary. We suggest that, in all cases, you familiarize yourself with any health & safety notices particularly prior to diving or allowing any children travelling with you to swim. When properties provide cots for infants, you must check you are happy with the standard and safety prior to use. Caution should be exercised with regard to some room facilities (such as tea and coffee making machines, Jacuzzi baths, etc.). Parents should ensure that the standards for childcare meet their requirements. Further information is available on request.
Public utilities and continuity of services, such as water and electricity should not be taken for granted at your destination. On tropical islands and in less developed countries, there may be interruptions to the supply.
Air-conditioning where stated in your villa description is provided for your convenience (in some villas an additional charge may be made – you will be notified if this is the case at the time of booking). A breakdown of the units can often occur where the units are operated for protracted periods of time and/or where doors and windows are left open. Air-conditioning is intended for use while you are present in the villa and doors and windows remain closed. In the event of a breakdown a specialist engineer is often required. These third party engineers often have a call out pattern which may take up to seven days before a visit can be arranged or essential parts are sourced. We will not pay compensation due to the failure of any air-conditioning unit or electrical appliance. We will of course use our best endeavours to repair any malfunctioning equipment.
Swimming Pools: On infrequent occasions there can be interruption to water and electricity supplies and very rarely the use of swimming pool. Our local agent and suppliers will endeavour to resolve the problem within 24 hours or on the next working day. Please contact our local representative promptly if you experience loss of service.
The majority of our villas have private swimming pools which are not protected by fencing or alarms. Please note you and your party are responsible for all guests whilst staying at the property. Children should be supervised at all times when in the vicinity of the swimming pool and alcohol should be consumed responsibly to avoid accidents in and around the swimming pool, garden and villa.
- All villas with pools have a strict NO DIVING policy which must be adhered to by all guests.
- Should an accident occur in and around your villa you MUST inform our local representative immediately
Wi-Fi & International TV: WIFI and international TV are provided for your use in many villas, we cannot, however accept any responsibility for poor reception or loss of connectivity due to the inconsistency of the service provider and on occasions the remote setting of the property/ies. Some villas have ‘Pay as you go’ WIFI which has a credit for your use and can be topped up as required. Our local representative will be able to offer advice on how this can be done locally. Where a property supplies an internet connection, then guests must use it within the law and rules. All civil and criminal responsibility by the use of the referred. Internet connection and web sites accessed, as well as the use made of them, during your stay, will be exclusively your liability.
Occupancy: we provide the holiday and accommodation for those people named on your booking only and have offered the holiday based on the requirements that you selected at the point of booking. You must not allow additional people to stay in your accommodation that are not included on your holiday booking. Any additional people you allow to stay in your accommodation will not form part of your package holiday and will not be covered by the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018. We will not be liable for any damages or costs which are incurred by you or by any such additional person or people, or for any death or personal injury suffered by any such additional person or people, where you allow any additional person to stay in your accommodation. We will hold you responsible for any damage caused by any additional person or people whom you have allowed to stay at the accommodation.
- Damage/Security Deposits
A minor breakage and accidental damage charge of £10 per person will be added to all bookings (the amount covers accidental breakages up to the value of £100 per person). The amount will be shown on your confirmation invoice and is payable at the time of your balance payment. The charge is non-refundable and covers accidental damage to minor fixtures and fittings or structure of your villa. If damage exceeds the maximum applicable amount, you will be responsible for the full cost. The villa management agency will inspect the villa on the day of your departure. The inspection where possible will be conducted before you vacate the property so that any remedial action mutually agreed. However, if this is not practical due to early/late departures the inspection will be conducted on the day of departure and reimbursement made no later than 3 weeks after departure. On certain villas we also ask for a refundable security deposit which will be of varying amounts subject to the villa booked, this fee is refundable upon your return from holiday, subject to satisfactory checks.
If you discover any problems or breakages on arrival please report them immediately to avoid any misunderstanding once your rental period has ended.
- Luggage Allowance
Allowances vary according to the carrier, destination, route and the class of travel booked. You will be advised of the specific allowances and restrictions with your travel documentation. Should you require these at the time of booking, please ask your Travel Specialist.
- Many airlines restrict the weight, size, dimensions and contents of hand luggage. For further details please check with the airline you are flying with.
- The airline may impose a charge payable by you at the check-in or refuse to allow the luggage to be checked-in until the weight and dimensions are within the prescribed limits if your luggage is over the prescribed allowance. We will not be responsible for any such charges or be liable for the cost of any items which you are unable to check-in and are left at the airport.
- There are restrictions on the contents of hand luggage to be taken on board an aircraft. You are advised to visit; https://www.gov.uk/hand-luggage-restrictions/overview to check the applicable requirements or restrictions before departure.
- Flight Essential Information
Out of Date-Range Bookings: Out of Date-Range Bookings are bookings (i.e. flights, accommodation) that can be made through us before such details on pricing are released by the supplier/provider. Scheduled airlines for example, will generally not have their seats for sale until approximately 10 months before departure. Should this apply to you, we may not be able to confirm your exact airline, flight routing or flight times at the time of the booking and we will inform you of that time of booking. We undertake not to increase the price if fares are higher than anticipated but in return offer no reduction if fares are lower. In the event that the flight seats do not become available you will receive a refund of your deposit and that will be the limit of our liability.
If the seats/accommodation amount to a significant change and are part of a Package, condition 27 will apply (see Section B for further information if your booking is a Package).
Flight seat requests and aircraft: The provision of particular seats does not constitute a term of your contract with us. We strongly recommend (particularly if you are flying economy class), that you check in early if you have particular seat requests. We have no control over the allocation of seats by the airline and even if a request has been made with the airline to pre-book seats, no guarantee can be made that they will still be available on departure. Please note airlines operate both older and more modern aircraft within their fleet. We regret we cannot guarantee the type of aircraft you will travel on as this may be subject to change and general availability. Although some airlines offer the facility to book seats online, this is not always possible when booking a holiday through us, as the holidays we offer are based on special Tour Operator fares.
Infant charges (for children under two years of age on return) are based on an infant sitting on an adult’s lap and additional charges will apply for infants requiring their own seat. Please note meals are not provided for infants. International airline regulations allow only one infant per adult.
- Bassinettes for babies must be booked at the time of booking and are on a first come first served basis. Due to airline availability bassinettes, cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have any special seating, dietary or other requirements as a result of any disability, reduced mobility or medical condition, please advise us at the time of booking or as soon as you are able if you are not in a position to do so when booking. We will pass such information to the airline concerned but cannot guarantee that they will be met.
Code share flights: It is a common practice for scheduled airlines to use a code share system, which may include you flying with a partner airline. Where this situation arises, it is not classed as a significant change.
Low cost airline carriers: We provide a choice of scheduled and low cost airline carriers to take advantage of the flexibility and pricing available. You should note that low cost airline carriers may not provide in-flight meals and a higher non-refundable deposit may apply when booking such flights.
Direct Flights: The flight routings used in connection with our holidays may be used on special fares which do not necessarily take the most direct route. Some itineraries require a change of aircraft en route. A flight that is described as direct is one where there is no need to change aircraft during the journey. However, stops may be made en route for refuelling or to let passengers on and/or off. Details of any stops will be given at the time of booking. Special Requests: Where special requests (for example, diet, room location, twin or double-bedded room, a particular facility at a hotel, flight seat requests and/or particular meals etc) are an important factor in your choice of holiday, you must advise us when the booking is made. We are happy to pass your request on to the hotel or airline but cannot guarantee that it will be accommodated. We will also pass on any dietary requests to airlines but we recommend that you check directly with the airline once your travel documents have been issued. The provision of any special request does not constitute a term of your contract with us.
Inter-Island & Overseas Internal Flights
Please note that on aircrafts used for flights between islands extra luggage restrictions will apply. We will try and ensure that special requirements relating to disability or mobility needs can be accommodated but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Airport Transfers
We will provide private vehicle transfers where possible. However, when a villa provides transfers these may, on some occasions, be by coach or shared minibus, or by motor launch as appropriate. Please note that excess luggage will necessitate the need to supply an extra vehicle, which will incur an added charge. If you are travelling with luggage in excess of your airline allowance, please advise us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Where helicopter transfers are available, your luggage may need to be transported by road and for return flights, your luggage may have to be collected from your accommodation early in the morning. Helicopter transfers are not generally available after dark.
- Car Hire
We only deal with reputable car hire companies and, in the high season in particular, we strongly recommend that you pre-book your hire car to guarantee availability. Hirers must normally be 23 years of age or over (minimum of 25 years for prestige cars) and hold a FULL and VALID British driving licence, which must be carried at all times. Local licences (if applicable) are obtainable from the hirer or main police stations upon presentation of a British driving licence and must be paid for locally, together with petrol and optional extra insurance. When collecting your hired car, you will be asked to sign the hire car company’s standard hire agreement. This agreement is likely to contain provisions that limit or exclude the hire car company’s liability to you in certain situations. Please read the agreement carefully and ensure that you have adequate insurance cover. In some countries compulsory collision damage waiver is required. A credit card will be required as a deposit against fuel, insurance waiver, additional child/baby seats or other costs. For infants, front airbags may not be disconnected in certain vehicles, please check with the hirer. You are advised to take out additional insurance if voluntary such as collision damage waiver or equivalent for the country of your destination.
- Law & Jurisdiction
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number V6364. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
SECTION B: PACKAGE BOOKINGS
This section only applies to Packages booked with us, where we are acting as the Package Organiser (please see condition 27 for further details of when this will be the case). Please read this section in conjunction with Section A of these Booking Conditions.
- Definition Of A Package
Where your booking is for a Package that we have organised, as defined below, we will act as a “Package Organiser” and you will receive the rights and benefits under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, as amended (“PTRs”), as outlined in this Section B of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
A “Package” exists if you book a combination of at least two different types of the following separate travel services, for the purpose of the same trip or holiday:
- Transport (transfers not included);
- rental of cars, motor vehicles or motorcycles (in certain circumstances); or
- any other tourist service not intrinsically part of one of the above travel services;
provided that those separate travel services are purchased together from a single visit to our website / during a single phone call with our telephone booking line and are selected by you before you agree to pay; or are advertised, sold or charged at an inclusive or total price; or advertised or sold under the term “package” or a similar term.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that:
- where you have booked a Package that lasts for less than 24 hours and which does not include overnight accommodation; or
- where you have made a booking which consists of not more than one type of the travel services listed at (a) – (c) above, combined with one or more tourist services (as listed at (d) above), this will not create a Package where the tourist services:
- do not account for 25% of the value of the combination and are not advertised as, and do not otherwise represent, an essential feature of the package; or
- are selected and purchased after the performance of the transport, accommodation or car rental has started.
These bookings will be treated as “Single Service” bookings and will not be afforded the benefit of the rights under the PTRs, please see Section C of these Booking Terms and Conditions for the terms applicable to such arrangements.
- Pricing Of Package
We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold itineraries at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed itineraries. We also reserve the right to increase the price of confirmed itineraries solely to allow for increases which are a direct consequence of changes in:
- the price of the carriage of passengers resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources;
- the level of taxes or fees chargeable for services applicable to the itinerary imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the itinerary, including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; and
- the exchange rates relevant to the package.
Such variations could include but are not limited to airline cost changes which are part of our contracts with airlines (and their agents), cruise ship operators and any other transport providers.
We will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your travel arrangements, which excludes any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements. You will be charged for the amount over and above that.
However, if this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 8% of the price of your confirmed Package (excluding any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements), you will have the option of accepting a change to another Package if we are able to offer one (if this is of equivalent or higher quality you will not have to pay more but if it is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us, except for any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements. Should you decide to cancel for this reason, you must exercise your right to do so within 7 days from the issue date printed on your final invoice.
Should the price of your Package go down due to the changes mentioned above, then any refund due will be paid to you less an administrative fee of £50. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place.
There will be no change made to the price of your confirmed itinerary within 20 days of your departure nor will refunds be paid during this period.
- If You Change Or Transfer Your Package
If you wish to change any part of your booking after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you must inform us in writing as soon as possible. This should be done by the first named person on the booking. Whilst we will do our best to assist, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requested change. Where we can meet a request, all changes will be subject to payment of an amendment fee of £25 per booking or £50 per booking if the amendment is made within 46 days of departure, as well as any costs and charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers in making this change. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Where we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking we will treat this as a cancellation by you. A cancellation fee will be payable in accordance with condition 30.
Transfers of Package Booking:
If you or any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else, subject to the following conditions:
- that person is introduced by you and satisfies all the conditions applicable to the itinerary;
- we are notified not less than 7 days before departure;
- you pay any outstanding balance payment, an amendment fee of £25 per booking or £50 per booking if the amendment is made within 46 days of departure, as well as any additional fees, charges or other costs arising from the transfer; and
- the transferee agrees to these booking conditions and all other terms of the contract between us.
You and the transferee remain jointly and severally liable for payment of all sums. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges as set out in condition 30 will apply in order to cover our estimated costs. Otherwise, no refunds will be given for passengers not travelling or for unused services.
- If You Cancel Your Package
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Your notice of cancellation will only take effect when it is received by email at [email protected] and will be effective from the date on which we receive it.
Should one or more member of a party cancel, it may increase the per person Package price of those still travelling and you will be liable to pay this increase.
Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as follows
|Period before departure date within which written notification is received at our offices|
|Cancellation Fee Per Person|
|Over 70 days prior to departure|
|Loss of Deposit|
|70 – 57 days prior to departure|
|40% of Accommodation & Price of Flights|
|56 – 43 days prior to departure|
|75% of Accommodation & Price of Flights|
|42 day of less prior to departure|
|100% of Accommodation & Price of Flights|
Please note that amendments charges are not refundable in any circumstances.
Important Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements in addition to the charge above.
If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
Where possible, we will deduct the cancellation charge(s) from any monies you have already paid to us.
Cancellation By You Due To Unavoidable & Extraordinary Circumstances:
You have the right to cancel your confirmed travel arrangements before departure without paying a cancellation charge in the event of “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” occurring at your trip destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affecting the performance of the trip or significantly affecting the transport arrangements to the destination. In these circumstances, we shall provide you with a full refund of the monies you have paid but we will not be liable to pay you any additional compensation. Please note that your right to cancel in these circumstances will only apply where the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office advises against travel to your destination or its immediate vicinity. For the purposes of this condition, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” means warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination.
This condition 30 outlines the rights you have if you wish to cancel your Package booking. Please note that there is no automatic statutory right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- If We Change Or Cancel Your Package
As we plan your Package many months in advance we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
Changes: If we make a minor change to your Package, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure but we will have no liability to you. Examples of minor changes include: (a) alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours; (b) changes to aircraft type or changes of carriers; (c) change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard; and (d) change from a direct to an indirect flight, save where this would amount to a significant change. Please note that carriers such as airlines used in the brochure may be subject to change.
Occasionally we may have to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements. Examples of “significant changes” include the following, when made before departure:
– A change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away.
– A change of accommodation to that of a lower standard or classification for the whole or a significant part of your time away.
– A significant change to your itinerary, missing out one or more destination entirely.
– A change of UK departure airport except between:
- a) The London airports: Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted, London City and Southend
- b) The South Coast airports: Southampton, Bournemouth and Exeter
- c) The South Western airports: Cardiff and Bristol
- d) The Midlands airports: Birmingham, East Midlands and Doncaster Sheffield
- e) The Northern airports: Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds Bradford
- f) The North Eastern airports: Newcastle and Teesside
- g) The Scottish airports: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Prestwick and Aberdeen
Cancellation: We will not cancel your travel arrangements except for Events Beyond Our Control (in which case we will notify you without undue delay before the start of the package) or failure by you to pay the final balance. We may cancel your Package before this date if, e.g., the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached.
If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of:
- (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements; or
- having a refund of all monies paid; or
- if available and where we offer one, accepting an offer of an alternative Package (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value).
You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If we do not hear from you within 7 days, we will contact you again to request notification of your choice. If you fail to respond again, we will assume that you have chosen to accept the change or alternative booking arrangements.
In addition to a full refund of all monies paid by you, we will pay you compensation as detailed below, in the following circumstances:
- If, where we make a significant change, you do not accept the changed arrangements and cancel your booking;
- If we cancel your booking and no alternative arrangements are available and/or we do not offer one.
The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
|Period before departure in which we notify you||Amount you will receive from us (per person)*|
|43 days or more prior to departure||£0|
|42 -29 days prior to departure||£10|
|28 – 15 days prior to departure||£20|
|14 days or less prior to departure||£30|
*IMPORTANT NOTE: We will not pay you compensation in the following circumstances:
- where we make a minor change;
- where we make a significant change or cancel your arrangements more than 42 days before departure;
- where we make a significant change and you accept those changed arrangements or you accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements;
- where we have to cancel your arrangements as a result of your failure to make full payment on time;
- where the change or cancellation by us arises out of alterations to the confirmed booking requested by you;
- where we are forced to cancel or change your arrangements due to Events Beyond Our Control (see condition 4).
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the arrangements that you have booked with us after you have departed, we will, if possible, make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge and where those alternative arrangements are of a lower standard, provide you with an appropriate price reduction.
- Our Responsibility For Your Package
- We will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 as amended, as set out below and as such, we are responsible for the proper provision of the travel services specifically included in your Package, as set out in your booking confirmation, invoice and the information we provided to you regarding the services prior to booking. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any additional services provided to you, whether provided by the travel service providers or otherwise, which are not set out in your booking confirmation, invoice and the information we provided to you regarding the services prior to booking.
- We will not be responsible nor pay you compensation for any personal injury or death unless you are able to prove that it was caused by our negligence or the negligence of our suppliers.
- We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the acts and/or omissions of the person affected; or
- the acts and/or omissions of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unavoidable and extraordinary; or
- Events Beyond Our Control (as defined in condition 4).
- We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this condition:
- loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are required to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
- Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is up to three times the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
- Claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a villa or hotel:
- Where applicable, the extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions such as The Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air) and The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). You can ask for copies of this Convention from our offices. Please contact us. In addition, you agree that the operating carrier or transport company’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
- Where applicable, in any circumstances in which a carrier is liable to you by virtue of Regulation EC 261/2004 (denied boarding and flight disruption), any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier.
- Where applicable, when making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or accommodation provider for the complaint or claim in question.
- Subject to these Booking Terms & Conditions, if we or our suppliers negligently perform or arrange those services set out in the booking confirmation, invoice and the information we provided to you regarding the services prior to booking and we don’t remedy or resolve your complaint within a reasonable period of time, and this has affected the enjoyment of your Package travel arrangements you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. You must inform us without undue delay of any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services included in this Package. The level of any such price reduction or compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these Booking Terms & Conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your trip. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
- It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this condition that you notify any claim to us and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions.
- Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to us or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description:
- which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or
- relate to any business:
- indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
- We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised on our website or in any printed material we may produce. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your accommodation or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
- Where it is impossible for you to return to your departure point as per the agreed return date of your Package, due to “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances”, we shall provide you with any necessary accommodation (where possible, of a comparable standard) for a period not exceeding three nights per person. Please note that the 3 night cap does not apply to persons with reduced mobility, pregnant women or unaccompanied minors, nor to persons needing specific medical assistance, provided we have been notified of these particular needs at least 48 hours before the start of your trip. For the purposes of this condition, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” mean warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination (does not include the contracting of COVID-19 at the travel destination) or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely back to your departure point.
- Insolvency Protection
We provide financial security for flight-inclusive packages and ATOL protected flights by way of our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 0739, issued by the Civil Aviation Authority, Gatwick Airport South, West Sussex, RH6 0YR, UK, telephone 0333 103 6350, email: [email protected].
When you buy an ATOL protected product from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. For further information, visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. The price of our flight inclusive arrangements includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the CAA. This charge is included in our advertised prices. Not all holiday or travel services offered and sold by us will be protected by the ATOL Scheme. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL Scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
We provide full financial protection for our package holidays which don’t include flights, by way of a bond held by ABTA Ltd, The Travel Association 30 Park Street London SE1 9EQ www.abta.co.uk.
- Prompt Assistance For Package Itineraries
If, whilst you are taking part in your itinerary, you find yourself in difficulty for any reason, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is appropriate in the circumstances. In particular, we will provide you with appropriate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance, and assistance with distance communications and finding alternative travel arrangements. Where you require assistance which is not owing to any failure by us, our employees or sub-contractors we will not be liable for the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or other such assistance you require. Any supplier, airline or other transport supplier may however pay for or provide refreshments and/or appropriate accommodation and you should make a claim directly to them. Subject to the other terms of these Booking Conditions, we will not be liable for any costs, fees or charges you incur in the above circumstances, if you fail to obtain our prior authorisation before making your own travel arrangements. Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for our assistance in the event that the difficulty is caused intentionally by you or a member of your party, or otherwise through your or your party’s negligence.
SECTION C – SINGLE SERVICE BOOKINGS
This section applies to all single service bookings that you make with us (e.g. accommodation only) when we are acting in a Principal capacity. Please read this section in conjunction with Section A of these Booking Conditions.
- If You Change Or Cancel Your Single Service Booking
If, after confirmation, you wish to change your booking in any way, we will endeavour to make these changes if they are possible. Where we can meet a request, all changes will be subject to payment of an amendment fee of £25 per booking or £50 per booking if the amendment is made within 46 days of departure, as well as any costs and charges incurred by us and/or incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers in making this change.
Note: Certain single service arrangements may not be changeable after confirmation and any alteration may result in a cancellation charge of 100%.
Should one or more member of a party cancel, it may increase the per person price of those still travelling and you will be liable to pay this increase.
Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as follows:
|Period before departure date within which written notification is received at our offices|
|Over 70 days prior to departure||Loss of Deposit|
|70 – 57 days prior to departure|
|40% of Holiday Price|
|56 – 43 days prior to departure|
|75% of Holiday Price|
|42 days or less prior to departure||100% of Holiday Price|
Important Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% for that part of the arrangements in addition to the charges above.
Where possible, we will deduct the cancellation charge(s) from any monies you have already paid to us.
This condition 35 outlines the rights you have if you wish to cancel your single service booking. Please note that there is no automatic statutory right of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
- If We Change Or Cancel Your Single Service Booking
We may in exceptional circumstances be required to cancel your booking in which case a full refund of all monies paid will be made to you. We regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses that you may incur as a result of change or cancellation.
Very rarely, we may be forced due to Events Beyond Our Control (please see condition 4) to change or terminate all or some of your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds, pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
- Our Responsibilities For Your Single Service Booking
- Subject to the remainder of this condition, we have a duty to select the suppliers of the services making up your booking with us with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the services, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused. Therefore, providing we have selected the suppliers/subcontractors with reasonable skill and care, we will have no liability to you for anything that happens during the service in question or any acts or omissions of the supplier, its employees or agents.
- We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected; or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this condition:
- loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money,
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are required to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
- Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is twice the price paid by you in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your booking.
- It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this condition that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions.
- Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description: (a) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or (b) relate to any business.
- We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our brochure. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your accommodation provider or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
- Insolvency Protection
If you book arrangements other than package holiday from us, your monies will not be financially protected. Please ask us for further details.