facebookTravel Advice

Travel Advice


Before booking or travel you may wish to take account of the following sources of travel advice. 
Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice on travelling abroad www.fco.gov.uk
Passport Agency information on UK passports www.ukpa.gov.uk
Department of Health information on health requirements and vaccinations http://www.dh.gov.uk
Your right to holiday health care in Europe 
If you are a UK resident you are entitled to free, or reduced cost, state provided healthcare when visiting a European Union (EU) country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland. However to be covered you will need to take a European Health Insurance Card  (EHIC) with you.

For further information, including how to apply for a card http://www.dh.gov.uk/. This is to not to be used as a substitute for full holiday insurance cover but only as an addition to.


0178 944 4352




  • Villa Select
  • Minerva Mill
  • Station Road
  • Alcester
  • Warwickshire
  • B49 5ET

Company Registration Name and Address:

Villa Select, a brand of ITC Travel Group Limited of Concorde House, Canal Street, Chester, UK. CH1 4EJ

Company registration number:


Place Of Registration:

United Kingdom
Book with confidence.
We are members of ABTA.

Book with confidence; we are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct. All the package and Flight-Plus holidays we sell are covered by a scheme protecting your money if the supplier fails. Other services such as Villas or flights on their own may not be protected and your should ask us what protection is available. We are also ATOL bonded to fully protect all air inclusive holidays.