Easily reached by ferry from Split, Croatia’s third largest island is still relatively unspoilt.
Brac Island is the largest island in the Dalmatian archipelago, located in the Adriatic Sea. It is known for its beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, and delicious food. The island is also home to a number of historical and cultural attractions, making it a popular destination for both tourists and locals alike.
Places of interest and activities you can enjoy on a villa holiday in Brac Island:
- Zlatni Rat Beach: This is the most famous beach on Brac Island, and for good reason. It’s a crescent-shaped beach of golden sand that changes shape depending on the wind and currents. It’s a popular spot for swimming, sunbathing, windsurfing, and water sports.
- Vidova Gora: This is the highest peak on the Adriatic islands, and it offers stunning views of the island, the sea, and the surrounding islands. There are hiking trails leading to the top, and it’s a great place to go for a sunrise or sunset hike.
- Bol Town: The town of Bol is a charming seaside town with a lively atmosphere. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, and shops to explore, and it’s a great place to experience Croatian culture.
- Brac Island Vineyards: Brac is known for its delicious white wines, and there are many vineyards to visit. You can go on a wine tasting tour, or simply enjoy a glass of wine at a local winery.
- Outdoor Activities: There are many other outdoor activities to enjoy in Brac Island, such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and sailing. The island is also a great place to go diving and snorkeling.
If you’re looking for a relaxing and luxurious vacation, a villa holiday in Brac Island is the perfect choice for you. With its beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, and delicious food, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time.