- Pool: Private 6m
- Aircon: Yes
- Maid: See important information
Villa Antares is situated in the quiet residential area of the Old Town of Puerto Del Carmen, within easy walking distance of the old fishing harbour and just a five minute walk to the nearest shops, bars and restaurants of Montaña Tropical. This stylish property, has 2 bedrooms in the main house and 2 bedrooms in the adjoining annexe. The cliff top location allows easy access to the Old Town harbour area of the main resort in one direction and Puerto Calero Marina in the other.
Villa Antares Interior:
1. (Main House) Double bedroom, mirrored wardrobe and bedside tables. 32´wall mounted TV (independent satellite system, with UK terrestrial channels). Air conditioning.
2. (Main House) Twin beds, wardrobe and bedside table. Air conditioning.
3. (Annexe 1) Separate entrance to left of main house. Double bedroom, mirrored wardrobe, bedside table, fridge & kettle. Air conditioning.
4. (Annexe 2) Separate entrance. Twin bedroom, wardrobe, bedside table, fridge & kettle. Air conditioning.
1. (Main House) Marble en-suite bathroom with WC, wash basin, vanity mirror and bath with overhead shower.
2. (Main House) Family shower room with WC, wash basin, vanity mirror and walk in shower with shower curtain.
3. (Annexe 1) En-suite shower room. WC, wash basin, vanity mirror and step in shower.
4. (Annexe 2) En-suite shower room. WC, wash basin, vanity mirror and step in shower.
Open plan fully fitted kitchen with small breakfast bar, stainless steel fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic touch control hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, iron and built-in washing machine.
Comfortable and bright lounge area with large corner sofa, wall mounted 55″ flat screen TV with Satellite System (including BBC/ITV CH4/5 and all Sky channels available in Lanzarote including film, sport & Disney channels – German and French channels also available). Blu Ray player with over 100 Blu Ray film titles provided for your convenience. Air Conditioned.
Dining area with dining table and chairs leading to the open plan fully fitted kitchen.
There is a separate, well stocked Games Room with pool table, air hockey, cross trainer and a 42 inch TV for use with a PlayStation 3, two controllers and a great selection of games (parental guidance recommended).
Children’s pool & 6 seater Jacuzzi (5 seats, 1 lounger with lights)
The property is very private, with mature gardens and both covered and open terraces. The children’s pool forms part of the main pool, set in mature gardens to the front of the house with open and shady terraces. Patio furniture and sun loungers are provided and the seating area can be illuminated at night. The built in BBQ and alfresco dining area, is situated to the rear of the villa together with the jacuzzi.
Heating: Solar & Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman steps
The property is all on one level and the surrounding area is flat. There is a small Commercial Centre nearby with restaurants, bars and a supermarket. The hill to the resort is steep but taxis are available in resort and are well priced.
Built in safe in each bedroom.
Air conditioning can also provide heat during winter months. Off road parking for one car plus plenty of on road parking adjacent to the villa.
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.
Villa Antares Location:
Antares is in the residential area on the cliff top, set above the Old Town area of Puerto Del Carmen.The busy resort started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available.
There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular Marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats.
Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports center, bike hire, shopping center, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise).
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
- Carhire: Not required
- Shops: 350m
- Beach: 1.9km
- Air Conditioning
- Games Console
- Games room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Licence No: E-35-3-0000415
- Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights.
- Please note: the roof terrace is not available to guests.