Villa Causel set in the exclusive residential area of Los Mojones. Tucked away down a peaceful cul de sac, this secluded holiday villa affords breath-taking sea views and the surrounding mountains. Newly renovated in to a luxurious holiday home with floor to ceiling patio doors. Leading out to the extensive pool and patio area with a sunken garden, outdoor dining and BBQ. All 4 bedrooms have access to the patio area. The picturesque setting is ideal in which to relax and soak up the wonderful sea and mountain views. Perfectly located, the old town harbour of Puerto del Carmen with shops, bars and restaurants is within easy walking distance.
1. Master King bed, fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area with sea views
2. Twin beds (pushed together but can be made in to a double), fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area with sea views
3. Twin beds (pushed together), fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, patio doors to pool area with sea views
4. Twin beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside table & lamp, armchair, patio doors to terrace for covered games area with sea views
1. Ensuite to Bedroom 1: walk in shower, two wash basins, toilet, heated towel rail and Bluetooth speaker
2. Ensuite to Bedroom 2: walk in shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
3. Ensuite to Bedroom 3: walk in shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
4. Family bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink
Step in to the large, modern fully fitted kitchen. Including; 2 electric ovens, electric 4 ring hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. There is also a separate utility room where you will find a washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board and access to an outside drying area.
Villa Causels modern and stylish open plan living area is a great space to relax with two large comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with MagBox system (providing many UK channels) and Bluetooth music system. WIFI is also available. Floor to ceiling patio doors to enjoy the sea views throughout the day. A large handmade wooden dining table with 8 comfy chairs splits the room from the kitchen.
The private infinity pool (heated in the winter months) has Roman style steps for easy access and an underwater bench in the shallow end to sit and relax. There is a covered terrace area with table tennis table and ample space around the pool to sunbathe on the comfortable loungers with parasol for sunshade. Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the spectacular views that this villa has to offer.
The property is all on one level, all bathrooms have walk in showers. There are 12 steps leading down to the outdoor seating and BBQ area.
The property also has private & street parking, alarm and safety deposit box. The air conditioning units are coin operated.
Villa Causel is situated in a private lane in Los Mojones. The busy resort started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town. There is an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. Traditional restaurants offer typical local products. Establishments specialising in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world.
There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire. In addition, various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour. Spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats.
This is not essential, but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.