The villa is situated just behind Port de Pollensa in a residential area next door to our villa Casa Dos, yet the centre of the town with all its attractions is a mere 15-minute stroll away.
The house is reached off the pool terrace into a very large split-level lounge/dining room which is comfortably furnished and has a TV with News and International channelsand DVD Player. From the rear of the dining area, an inner hall leads to the fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher. On this level also are the three air-conditioned bedrooms, a twin with shower and WC en-suite, plus a further double and a second twin which share a lovely shower room. From a corner of the dining area, a wooden spiral staircase takes you to the first floor and a huge landing bedroom (not air-conditioned) with a single bed settee. Off from this room is a large air-conditioned twin bedded room and the third full bathroom.
The first floor is ideal for teenagers or a second small family as it is self-contained. However, small children could find the spiral staircase a hazard without supervision.
Outside on the terrace the 8 metre pool with shallow end for children takes pride of place and there is plenty of garden furniture for dining or relaxing and also a superb brick-built barbeque.
Finally in the utility room there is a washing machine for your added convenience.
With Casa Dos being next door, these two villas offer ideal accommodation for larger groups and are ideally located within easy walking distance of the port.
– Airport – Palma de Mallorca (Driving time to villa from Palma Airport Approximately 50 mins)
- Cot & Highchair Available
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Table tennis
- Washing Machine
- Tourist licence number: VT/0209
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- Air-conditioning bedrooms only (on timer)
- A complimentary welcome pack is included (on all full priced holidays)
- Midweek clean and towel change