From it’s prime position perched on a small mount, overlooking the old town of Pollensa, the Calvari Steps, the famous Puig de Maria and surrounding rural landscape, the panoramic views from this cosy villa are second to none. Meanwhile a short walk will lead you into the bustling heart of Pollensa where wine bars, tapas bars and gourmet restaurants overflow from the Plaza Mayor, along the narrow cobbled streets of the town.
Entrance into Villa Estanco is directly into an open plan lounge and dining area, with comfortable new furnishings, plasma screen with Satellite TV (limited English channels), DVD player and CD Player.
To one side of this area is the fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and small pantry.
To the other side of the lounge area are: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower, 1 twin bedroom and a separate bathroom with shower, both bedrooms have air-conditioning available at a small supplement.
Air-conditioned bedrooms payable locally for unlimited use (60 euros per week, pre-booked in the UK)
Outside, a lovingly maintained lawn and terrace area are ideal for soaking up the sun whilst enjoying the view. A small utility room houses the washing machine, portable barbecue and ping pong table.
Airport – Palma de Mallorca (Driving time to villa from Palma Airport Approximately 1 hour (60 Kms)
- Cot & Highchair Available
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Midweek clean & Towel Change
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Washing Machine
- Tourist licence number: ETV - 01227
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- Air-conditioned bedrooms payable locally for unlimited use (60 euros per week, pre-booked in the UK)
- Midweek clean and towel change