The Villa Acentejo is a stylish, modern property with sea views in the lovely Puerto Calero Marina. Ideal for a group holiday in Lanzarote. Positioned in a prime location looking towards the Atlantic Ocean and beyond to Fuertaventura, with the Femes mountains to west. Whilst in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, it´s just a few minutes walk into the Marina with all its amenities. These include weekly markets, quality restaurants and bars and designer shops.
Villa Acentejo Accommodation Interior:
1. King size bed with bed side tables and lamps. Air conditioned.
2. Twin beds with bedside tables and lamps. Air conditioned.
3. Twin beds with bedside table and lamp. Air conditioned.
4. (Lower level) King size bed with bed side tables and lamps. Air conditioned.
5. (Lower level) Twin beds with bedside table and lamp. Air conditioned.
1. En-suite to Bedroom 1. WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with shower over.
2. Family shower room. WC, wash basin and large step in shower with shower screen.
3. (Lower Level) Family bathroom. WC, bidet, wash basin and bath with shower over.
The modern, fitted kitchen offers everything you need. Oven & hob. Microwave. Dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Washing machine. Kettle.Toaster. Full range of kitchen utensils, crockery & glasses etc. A convenient breakfast bar with 2 leather chairs are provided for easy seating.
The large, open plan living/dining area. This has three comfortable 2 seater sofas, a dining table with 6 chairs and a panoramic window with amazing sea views. There is a Flat screen TV (Satellite TV with BBC, ITV and Ch 4, together with Sky Freeview – limited). DVD player. Mini Hifi with USB port. and WIFI. Air Conditioned.
On the lower level you will find a large, open plan games room with comfortable seating, a pool table and table tennis table. All helpful to keep active bodies occupied!
Villa Acentejo Accommodation Exterior:
You will be able to capture sunshine all day on the extensive pool terrace, enjoying sensational views whilst lazing on the sun loungers. There is a covered terrace area for those tasty barbecues cooked on the brick built BBQ and all the Al fresco dining experiences you want to enjoy.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Pool Cover: Yes
There are bedrooms and bathrooms on ground level, together with kitchen and living areas. A few steps lead down to the pool area.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.