Tourist licence number: 12062017/4693
Unique house at the end of a cul de sac in the market town of Pollensa accessed via a narrow street but with plenty of land and garden to be considered a villa rather than a typical town house.
This very special house lies in the middle of the town but enjoys plenty of garden space and parking area for various cars.
The house, belonging to a Mallorquin family, has been lovingly restored maintaining the original terracotta floors and wooden beams throughout the property.
An ample lounge / dining area opens up to the front of the house, here on the ground floor is the quaint kitchen with the original units but enjoying modern conveniences, an electric oven and a gas hob. The dishwasher sits in the larder.
Although the house sleeps 6 people, the main house has two bedrooms, one ample double bedroom with a modern en suite shower room and a twin bedroom.
A further third bedroom lies in the annex next to the main house accesses via a flight of independent steps.
– 50 m Town centre (POLLENSA)
– 300 m shops (POLLENSA)
– 500 m bus station (POLLENSA)
– 7 km sand beach (PUERTO DE POLLENSA)
– 7 km rock beach (CALA SAN VICENTE)
– 8 km golf course (GOLF POLLENSA)
– 30 km Water park (PUERTO DE ALCUDIA)
– 60 km airport (PALMA DE MALLORCA)
– Complimentary W-fi
– Linen & towels including pool towels
– Midweek clean and towel change
– Air condition
– Car hire & transfers
– Airport hotel & Parking, Valet Parking
– Welcome pack
– Cot and highchair (on request)
- Coffee machine
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine