C’an Silvestre is a four bedroom villa located in a quiet residential area of Cala d’Or. Just 10 minutes walk from shops, restaurants and bars, and the beach is even closer it is perfect for holidaying families.
The interior of the villa is bathed in natural light. The lounge/dining area is accessible from the entrance hall and the fully equipped kitchen leads on from there. Both rooms have sliding patio doors where you can step directly out to the covered terrace, garden and pool area.
Two of the villa’s double bedrooms are on the ground floor, they also have direct access to the covered terrace and share a bathroom.
A beautiful marble staircase leads to the first floor where 2 further double bedrooms can be found, each with an en-suite bathroom and access on to the balcony which offers stunning views of the beautiful gardens.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned on a timer during the following hours – 07.00h – 9.00h, 14.00h -17.00h, 22.00h – 05.00h
The exterior of the villa is as fresh and clean as the interior. The stylish architecture has an art deco feel. It has a large fully enclosed garden with mature palm trees. The swimming pool with roman steps is beset by loungers on the sun terrace.
For al fresco dining there is a table and chairs on the covered terrace and a brick built barbecue just to the left of it.
– Centre: 0.8 km
– Supermarket: 0.8 km
– Shopping area: 0.8 km
– Bars: 0.8 km
– Restaurants: 0.8 km
– Beach: 0.5 km
– Market: 3.0 km
– Airport: 55.7 km
– Harbour palma: 61.0 km
– Palma city: 58.0 km
– Golf: 11.4 km
- Cot & Highchair Available
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Midweek clean & Towel Change
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Tourist License number 847/2015/ET
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- Air-conditioning is available in bedrooms only and on a timer during the following hours - 07.00h - 9.00h, 14.00h -17.00h, 22.00h - 05.00h