Villa Cala Llonga is a charming totally reformed flat roofed white villa overlooking the colourful fishing boats bobbing in the Cala D’or harbour. Just past the church in a quiet residential area and only a 10 minute stroll into the centre of the hustle and bustle of the resort or to Cala D’or beach it is in the perfect location to make the most of everything the area has to offer.
The house is ground floor only, light and airy with attractive contemporary furniture. The large lounge/ dining room opens onto the ample covered porch with comfortable seating and wonderful views of the pool and port beyond.
The well-equipped modern kitchen has an electric oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a door out to the car port where there is a washing machine for your added convenience.
The three well-appointed twin bedrooms with fitted wardrobes all have doors opening into the surrounding garden or terrace. These are serviced by 1 full bathroom and 1 shower room (suitable for wheelchairs).
The villa is air conditioned throughout on a timer. (Lounge – 11:00 – 23:00 , Bedrooms 18:00 – 0600)
Outside you can either relax in the loungers on the pool terrace or in the lawned garden under the shade of the mature pine trees.
This is a beautiful property which really enhances our Cala D’or portfolio and which has become a firm favourite! Early booking is a must
– Palma Airport: 58km
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Tourist licence number: 3.547 - 08/09/2016
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- The villa is air conditioned throughout on a timer. (Lounge - 11:00 - 23:00 , Bedrooms 18:00 - 0600)
- Midweek clean and towel change