A villa holiday in Minies, Kefalonia is a great way to experience the laid-back, authentic Greek island life. The village is small and quiet, with a beautiful sandy beach and stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There are a few tavernas and shops in the village, but most of the amenities are located in the nearby town of Lassi, which is a short drive away.
Here are some of the things you can do during your villa holiday in Minies:
- Relax on the beach. The beach in Minies is one of the best on the island. It’s long, sandy, and has clear, blue water. There are sunbeds and umbrellas available to rent, and you can also find a few tavernas right on the beach.
- Explore the countryside. There are some great hiking and biking trails in the area around Minies. You can also go for a swim in one of the many freshwater springs.
- Visit the villages of Skala and Lourdata. These two villages are located just a short 30-40 drive from Minies. They have a more traditional Greek atmosphere than Lassi, and they’re worth visiting for their charming architecture and friendly locals.
- Take a boat trip. There are a few boat trips that depart from Minies. You can go on a fishing trip, a dolphin-watching tour, or a sunset cruise.
- Visit the Melissani Cave. This cave is located near the village of Karavomilos. It’s a beautiful cave with a lake inside. You can take a boat trip on the lake to see the stalactites and stalagmites.