Just a few years ago this stunning villa was constructed to the highest standard in order to create a top quality holiday villa for discerning clients. Just 250 metres from a small shingle beach and just a little farther from the main beach at Dassia.
Villa Delphi sits in its own enclosed generous garden with a large lawned area and an abundance of flowers and shrubs – a quiet haven just a few minutes easy walk from the main resort with it’s choice of restaurants, bars and shops. An oasis of style and comfort this superb villa has proven so popular that it gets booked up from year to year so early reservations are strongly recommended.
Beautifully decorated and furnished, the outside areas have been given easily as much loving attention as the interior.
Ground floor. Living /dining room with open plan fitted kitchen, all opening up to a generous covered dining terrace and separate al fresco lounge all looking over the splendid garden and pool. Guest cloakroom ( WC and basin. ) Staircase to upper floor with two bedrooms ( one double bed and one bedroom with twin beds) both with en suite shower room and their own balcony.
– Heating/cooling Throughout
– Quality toiletries and bathrobes/slippers
– Heated Jacuzzi hot tub
– Maid service 3 x weekly and linen and towel change 2 x weekly
– Beach (St. Nicholas Bay): 250 metres
– Main Dassia Beach: 1 – 2 klms
– Nearest minimarket: 800 metres
– Resort centre/restaurants: 1.2 klms
– Airport – 13 klms
– TV in each bedroom ( Flat screen LCD) with own sat system
– Heating/cooling climatization system Throughout
– Pool heating on request (extra)
– Jacuzzi whirlpool hot tub
Pool heating (seasonally)
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Machine
- Cot & Highchair Available
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine