Villa Aksia is a magnificent, modern 5 bedroom villa located within the famous piscatorial village and situated right next door to Villa Sibbo (sleeps 10). A perfect idea to accommodate a larger party (20 people). One of the top 25 beaches in the world (Praiai da Falesia) voted by Trip Advisor is just 7 minutes by car.
This striking property with a fabulous large pool and superb dining area is an oasis of tranquility. Aksia offers a high standard of furnishing throughout with a design that will appeal to everyone. Large open spaces, comfortable rooms and one of the best locations in Olhos de Água make this villa a most attractive vacation choice.
It is located within a few minutes’ walk from the beach. All facilities such as golf courses, restaurants, bars, shopping centres and supermarkets are all a short driving and walking distance.
Villa Aksia is child friendly and provides:
- Bottle Steriliser (On Request, Free Of Charge)
- Children’s Plates, Cups and Cutlery (At the Villa)
- Toys/Books/DVD’s (At the Villa)
- Children’s Potty, Toilet Seat and Baby Bath (On Request, Free of Charge)
- Baby Monitor and Bed Guard (On Request, Free of Charge)
Location: Olhos de Água
– House cleaning 2 times per week
– 1x – Towel change per week
– 1x – Bed linen change only for 2 weeks reservation
– Gardening: 1x per week
– Maid service 2 x per week
– Separate solar heated children’s pool
– Football table
– Play station 3
– 1st cot, high chair and baby buggy included
What’s NOT included;
– Welcome food-pack – additional charge – please ask our sales specialist for more information
– Pool heating: Adults & Children: £360/week
– Additional High Chair: £96/week
– Additional Cot: £128/week
– Extra Bed: £160/week
– Additional Baby buggy: £70/week
Accessibility: This villa has a ground floor bedroom and a walk-in shower.
– Extra cleaning available on request for an additional charge
Nearest Airport – Faro Airport: 30km (Driving time to villa from Faro Airport Approximately 36 mins)
Villa Aksia is perfect for a family villa holiday in Olhos d’Agua, Algarve