Villa Zeus is a private property set atop a hillside with magnificent views of Mount Aenos it’s surrounding valleys with olive groves.
The ground floor of this modern villa features a cloakroom, a compact but well equipped kitchen with dining area and a cosy lounge. The lounge also has french doors that lead to the covered patio with additional dining furniture.
Upstairs you will find two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with bath and shower. All three bedrooms have direct access out to the wrap around balcony with stunning panoramic views across the sea to the nearby island of Zakynthos.
The spacious private garden of the villa features a unique pool with sun loungers, a barbecue and a covered terrace with seating area, a perfect space to sit and enjoy your morning tea or coffee.
A small village is just 5 mins drive away and for the historians among you the Mycenaean tombs of Mazarakata are a ten minute drive away.
“Villa Zeus was in a lovely, peaceful location… Would definitely book with Villa Select again and go back to the same villa.” – Karen’s review on Trust Pilot, 2017
Airport – 10km
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- The villa is air conditioned throughout on a timer
- A complimentary welcome pack is included (on all full priced holidays)
- Midweek clean and towel change