Villa Maro is a really impressive house perched on the hillside overlooking the charming bay of Aghios Stefanos. Built in the style of a Corfiot Manor house it is extremely spacious with extensive outdoor areas and is ideal for a larger family or group who will always be able to find quiet corners to enjoy a bit of privacy!
Reached by a track from the main road down to the village and harbour, the driveway and parking area lead to a gated courtyard. A decorative well and many pots overflowing with flowers greet you as well as a shaded cloister housing one of the many outdoor dining areas.
The house is divided into two units with a covered walkway joining them (in traditional Corfiot style) and all the main rooms have stunning sea views.
Villa Maro exterior:
The crowning glory of this lovely house has to be the pool and heated Jacuzzi pool which overflows into the main infinity pool. The shell shaped design and beach slope with wide steps is extremely attractive and you overlook the harbour and the Corfu Channel whilst relaxing in the water! In addition the pool area is gated from the main house and the upper level terraces so children can be safety left upstairs to play.
Beside the pool another shaded cloister houses a sitting area, a large open sunbathing patio and massive outdoor kitchen/barbecue with table and benches under the olive trees. For further convenience there is a full shower room with WC in this area.
All in all a fantastic property for couples or families, with a view that will keep you entertained for hours watching the comings and goings of the boats in the day and the twinkling lights by night.
All of this and also within easy distance of the picturesque and very sought after village of Aghios Stefanos and the beaches of Kerasia and Avlaki.
Villa Maro Layout;
– Main building – kitchen leading to breakfast terrace with sea views. Large traditional living/dining room with patio doors leading to a sea facing balcony.
– Rear building.
– Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite dressing area and bathroom. Leads out to a charming shaded terrace above the pool area.
– Guest cloakroom with WC.
– First floor study/landing sitting area.
– Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
– Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
– Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and patio doors leading to the rear garden terrace.
– Communal sea facing balcony on this level.
– TV with Satellite system
– Free Wifi internet.
– Cleaning service twice per week.
– Linen and towel change arrival day plus mid week.
– Full air con/heating included throughout.
– Car hire & transfers
– Airport hotel & Parking, Valet Parking
– VIP Lounge Pass
– A welcome hamper can be provided at an extra charge
– Nearest Beach, 2.5 kms to Aghios Stefanos and Avlaki
– Nearest resort/shops/tavernas, 2.0 kms – Aghios Stefanos
– Kassiopi 4.5 kms
– Airport, Corfu – 35 kms
Villa Maro is great for a villa holiday in Agios Stefanos, Corfu