Plano is a small village located on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, just a short drive from the historic city of Trogir. The village is surrounded by olive groves and vineyards, and offers stunning views of the sea and the mountains.
Here are some ideas for activities to enjoy on your villa holiday in Plano, Trogir Riviera:
- Relax by the pool. Many villas in Plano have private pools, so you can relax and cool off on hot days.
- Go for a swim in the sea. Plano is located on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, so you can easily go for a swim or sunbathe on the beach.
- Visit the historic city of Trogir. Trogir is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is home to a variety of historical and cultural attractions. These include the Cathedral of St. Lawrence, the Kamerlengo Castle, and the Trogir Old Town.
- Take a boat trip to the islands. There are a number of islands located off the coast of Plano, which can be reached by boat. You can visit the islands for swimming, sunbathing, hiking, and exploring.
- Visit the wineries. The Trogir Riviera is home to a number of wineries. You can visit the wineries to learn about winemaking and to sample the local wines.
- Go hiking in the mountains. The mountains behind Plano offer a variety of hiking trails for all levels of experience.
- Enjoy the local cuisine. The Trogir Riviera is known for its delicious seafood and other Croatian dishes. You can enjoy the local cuisine at the many restaurants in Plano and Trogir.
No matter what your interests are, you are sure to find something to enjoy on your villa holiday in Plano, Trogir Riviera.