In the gated resort community of the popular Sugar Hill Estate, you will find Go Easy, a 6-bedroom villa set on 1.5 acres of landscaped tropical gardens. This impressive holiday villa comprises a Main House and Guest Cottage, both offering breathtaking views of the sparkling Caribbean Sea towards the famous West Coast of Barbados.
A grand staircase and wrought-iron sculptural chandelier welcomes you to Go Easy. On the ground floor of the villa there is the Great Room – well stocked with books and games, an air-conditioned family room, an outdoor dining room and extremely spacious covered living patio that leads to the pool area. A large bedroom suite featuring a four-poster bed and opening onto a private terrace is also located on the ground floor. Outside boasts a large infinity edge pool, Jacuzzi, and pool pavilion. The pavilion has a wet bar and an impressive 48 inch built in gas barbecue making the pavilion an ideal spot for sundowners and casual evening barbecue dinners by the pool. A short distance from the pool is the villa’s private tennis court. Go Easy is the only private villa in Sugar Hill with its own tennis facilities.
Formal meals can be taken at the magnificent 12 seat marble table on the outdoor dining patio where you are surrounded by tropical foliage. The dining area enjoys cooling breezes supplemented by ceiling fans and the soothing sound of trickling water from a water feature that flows under a wooden bridge between the dining and living patios. At night, candles, feature lighting and the stars combine to make for a magical setting for a memorable meal with family and friends.
Nearby is the air-conditioned family room that provides a cool retreat from the midday heat. Here you can enjoy state of the art video/audio entertainment on a comfy sectional with your snack or refreshment of choice. Due to the proximity to the dining patio, adults can enjoy a private meal while still keeping an eye on the children in the family room.
Go Easy has four spacious air-conditioned bedrooms in the main house each with a private balcony and magnificent marble tiled en suite bathrooms. Those guests who prefer not to use air conditioning will enjoy the way the bedrooms have been designed to take advantage of the trade winds. Three of the four bedrooms have four-poster beds. In addition one room has a full size 3 ft day bed. Each room has a fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and a dressing room with a safe and hairdryer. All bedrooms are equipped with best quality Egyptian cotton bedding, towels and bathrobes. A guest cottage provides flexible accommodation with two air-conditioned double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, sharing a fully equipped kitchen and a shaded patio by the swimming pool.
The villa is staffed with Housekeepers that keep the property spotless, servicing bedrooms and bathrooms each morning and will launder any clothes as requested. Additional staff such as a Chef, Butler, babysitters etc. can be hired as required.
Go Easy is located in Sugar Hill Resort Community that offers a number of resort amenities including a Clubhouse, acclaimed restaurant, two communal swimming pools, and four championship tennis courts. Sugar Hill has had tennis stars such as Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniaki play on their courts.
Please note a security deposit of $2500 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Inland (5 – 10 minutes from beach)
•Guard (24 hr)
•Golf Course nearby
•Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
Casual dining can seat up to 12 people. Full pool bar.
Guests of Villa Relax will have use of all that Sugar Hill has to offer. The on-site amenities include a clubhouse with large pool, restaurant and gym, as well as the first class David Lloyd tennis facilities. Sugar Hill is a gated community with security guards both at the gate and on patrol 24 hours a day.
Guest have access to the Sugar Hill Beach Facility located at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion Hotel.
– House Manager
– Butler Service provided with full occupancy bookings only During winter and Christmas only.
– Chef Service provided with full occupancy bookings only – Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Cook Service provided with four bedroom bookings only – Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Master Bedroom / 1 King Private / Balcony / Mini Fridge / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Master Bathroom / 1 Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity, Bidet
– Master Bedroom / 2 King Private Balcony / Mini Fridge / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Master Bathroom 2 Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity, Bidet
– Bedroom 3 King Private Balcony / Mini Fridge / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Bathroom 3 Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity, Bidet
– Bedroom 4 King Private Balcony / Day Bed / Mini Fridge / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Bathroom 4 En suite, Shower only, Double Vanity, Bidet
– Bedroom 5 – Cottage Twin Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 5 – Cottage Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity, Bidet
– Bedroom 6 – Cottage Twin Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 6 – Cottage En suite, Shower only, Double Vanity
•Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea – enjoy amazing sunsets
•Guests enjoy member benefits at Sugar Hill Resort
•Guests have access to beach facility at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion hotel
•Pool with wet bar
•Private tennis court – only one of two houses in Sugar Hill to have this feature
•Large swimming pool & Jacuzzi
Good to Know
•Located in an inland gated community -approximately 10 minute drive to Holetown or Speightstown for shopping
•Trade your pool deck for the beach –short drive to the famous white coral sands of Barbados
•Main house can be rented separately at a 4 bedroom rate
•24hrs security at the Sugar Hill resort
•Best for those looking for a quiet stay with lots of privacy
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 29.7kms
– Speightstown 6.2kms
– Holetown 2.8kms
– Bridgetown 13.9kms
– Golf (Royal Westmoreland) 1.1kms
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Game console
- iPod Docking Station
- Satellite TV
- Shared gym
- Washing Machine
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us