Villa Rashana is a luxurious and elegant 4 bedroom private villa directly on the beach at Reed’s Bay in St. James on the West Coast of Barbados, with a lovely wooden sun deck and plunge pool.
All bedrooms are air conditioned with ceiling fans and have en suite bathrooms – on the first floor is the main master suite and a second master suite – both have private patios with French doors that open up to the gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea.
There is a spacious open living area with sofas inside the villa, while outside under a covered terrace a comfortable lounging area provides a relaxing haven to watch the ocean views. A large coral stone table with seating for 8 is perfect for al fresco dining as the sun goes down.
Sun loungers are provided on the wooden deck area and a secure beach gate leads out on to a quiet sandy beach where there is swimming and reefs for snorkeling.
The towns of Speightstown and Holetown are less than 10 minutes away by car, where shopping, restaurants and entertainment can be found. Golf, tennis and other activities are close by, while water sports and other water activities can be arranged for you.
Villa Rashana is very popular as a family villa rental, as well as for weddings – the sunsets are spectacular.
Please note a security deposit of $2500 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
– Cable TV
– CD player
– Ceiling fans – Throughout
– Children welcomed
– CD & DVD player
– Fax Machine
– Hair Dryer
– iPod Dock
– Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
– Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
– Security Safe
– Security system
– Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
– Property Manager
– Cook – Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.
•Rum punch, fruit punch and fish cakes provided as a welcome
•Pool with cascading waterfall is an attractive feature
•Friendly and caring staff
•Fresh cut tropical flowers often used to add a splash of color to the coral stone interior
.Good to Know:
•Queen bed in Master bedroom
•Available for small intimate weddings
•Construction is currently ongoing next door –some noise disruption possible from January to March 2013
•Smoking not permitted indoors
•Equidistant to both Speightstown and Holetown – the West Coast’s two main towns
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 30.8kms
– Speightstown 3.4kms
– Holetown 4.0kms
– Bridgetown 15.0kms
– Golf (Sandy Lane) 2.1kms
- DVD player
- iPod Docking Station
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us