Villa Nutmeg is a well appointed three bedroom villa at the beachfront Merlin Bay complex on the West Coast of Barbados.
Surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, Villa Nutmeg offers guests their own private plunge pool as well as shared use of the large communal swimming pool and surrounding terraces.
Inside this two-storey villa is a dining room and sunken sitting area with french doors which open out onto the private plunge pool and intimate pool terrace. On the ground floor is also the first of the villas bedrooms which also has French doors opening onto the plunge pool terrace.
For those that enjoy dining al-fresco there is an upstairs dining terrace which has an attractive hand painted mural and offers views of the sea and central swimming pool.
Steps lead from the central coral stone terrace lead down to a secluded white beach and the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Included in the villa rental is your own friendly staff who will cater for your every need.
A great choice of villa, ideal for families, couples or friends wishing to spend their next holiday in a Caribbean villa in Barbados.
Please note a security deposit of $1000 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
•Communal swimming pool shared with other Merlin Bay villas.
•Guard (Shift 12 hr)
•Watersports on request
•Cook Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Master Bedroom -King Private balcony
– Master Bathroom Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 2 -King Opens to a veranda, suitable for dining
– Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3 -Twin – Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
Good to know
– Large resort swimming pool
– Direct access to the beach via coral stone steps
– Charming and comfortable accommodati
– Accommodation arranged over 2 floors
– Private plunge pool
– Large swimming pool is shared with 7 other villas in the development
– Central to both Speightstown and Holetown
– The Millie Ifill fish market is nearby – great for fresh fish
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 30.0kms
– Speightstown 4.2kms
– Holetown 3.2kms
– Bridgetown 14.2kms
– Golf (Royal Westmoreland) 2.3kms
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV