Situated in an impressive six acres on the beautiful Jumby Bay in Antigua and boasting it’s very own ‘Chef Albert’, Morning Glory is perfect for extended families.
Four of the villas eight bedrooms are located in the main house with two further two bedroom cottages located in the grounds. All bedrooms are equipped with king sized beds and ceiling fans and come with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms.
As well as the two living areas within the main house, both of the guest suites also have their own private lounge area. Also within the main house is a fully equipped kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, a fitness centre, spa and media room. There is an expansive terrace which is ideal for enjoying the panoramic sea views that lie just beyond the infinity pool.
Either side of the pool you will find a beach bar with barbecue kitchen and an open air games room with croquet lawn, chess and draughts. A floodlit tennis court is found on the other side of the main house by the fitness suite. People staying in this ocean front property are also invited to use the amenities of the Jumby Bay resort.
– Nearest airport: 7km ( V.C. Bird International Airport)
– Nearest beach: 10m (Harbor beach)
– Nearest restaurant : 500m (The Estate House Restaurant)
Rates are inclusive of:
– Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
– Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
– Resort pools
– Water sports: water skiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more
– Daily children’s program
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee machine
- DVD player
- iPod Docking Station
- Linen & Towels provided
- Media Room
- Tennis court