Villa Rei Primeiro is located in the beautiful and luxurious private gated retreat of Monte Rei Golf and Country Club. The club is situated in an unspoilt area of great natural beauty. Set amongst rolling hills with great views of the coast away from the immediate holiday bustle. This five star detached private villa with its own pool will delight even the most discerning guest. With the unrivaled and discreet dedicated concierge service to take care of all your needs, you and your party will be able to enjoy a very special holiday. Just a short walk from the villa is a small fitness centre where you will find a gym, tennis, sauna, steam, spa facilities. There is a large pool complete with poolside bar and restaurant.
The villa is very well fitted out in classic yet modern style that is both extremely functional as well as attractive. There is air conditioning in the main areas and comes with luxury hotel housekeeping services. These include daily maid service and turn down service as well as Molton Brown toiletries.
If you prefer not to cook, catering can be arranged to order. There are three restaurants to choose from with a Country Club with Bar and Grill room open throughout the day. Fine dining is available in the evenings. These are all overseen by chef Jaime Perez, protégé of Ferran Adria in El Bulli.
The resort’s exclusive Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is on your doorstep. The Jack Nicklaus Signature North Golf Course has been independently ranked as the Number 1 Golf Course in Portugal and Number 12 Golf Course on continental Europe.
Within easy reach by car are many very charming unspoiled villages perched up above the “Ria Formosa” tidal inlet. On offer are great reasonably priced bars and restaurants specialising in fish and seafood. You will also have access to the best sheltered sandy beaches with some beach and boat activities. The Historic towns of Tavira, Cacela Velha and Castro Marim are within easy driving distance. A trip over the border to Spain is now easy with the new bridge over the Guadiana.
Villa Primeiro General Area
– Large outdoor shared central pool
– Steam Room
– Spa – local charges
– Poolside Bistro
– Jack Nicklaus Signature Course – preferential green fees
– Tennis – local charges
– Bar and Grill at the Clubhouse
– Fine Dining Restaurant open for dinner
– Clean and towel change 2 x per week
– Maid service 6 x per week
– 24 hr in resort representation & concierge service
– Nanny / babysitting on request for additional cost
– Chef Service (applicable to selected destinations)
Food and beverages supplements (Extra cost, pre-bookable in the UK):
– Breakfast: full English breakfast
– Half Board: breakfast + dinner, beverages not included
– Tapas Lunch: beverages not included
– Degustation Dinner: 5 Course Dinner, beverages not included
– Nearest restaurant/supermarket, 5km
– Nearest beach, 8km
– Airport – Faro Airport (Driving time to villa from Faro Airport Approximately 50 mins)
Changeover day: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Villa Primeiro is perfect for a villa holiday in Monte Rei, Algarve.