What a unique and rare property to find for villa rental in Scicli. This splendid 4 bedroom villa commands the most spectacular position boasting panoramic views over towards the ancient baroque town and UNESCO world heritage site of Scicli.
Villa Alessandra is located in the countryside yet only within a 5 minute drive of the nearby town. The villa blends perfectly within the surrounding agricultural landscape with a mix of the original building features with the latest modern design with the use of large open spaces and natural light.
Recently restored, this truly amazing villa preserves the most interesting of character and architectural features with tasteful fittings and furnishings. The welcoming interior continues throughout the villa with large, bright living spaces, beautifully tiled flooring, stone walls and beamed ceilings. The modern and well-equipped kitchen with dining table is a real feature to this villa with a raised glass floor. Leading off from here is a spacious living area with additional round dining table.
There are three bedrooms on the ground floor, all of which are double bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower rooms. Stairs lead down to a lower level, into a wellness area (sauna, whirlpool bath, 1 bathroom with shower) there is also an annex with the final double bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower.
Outside well-kept gardens are filled with an abundance of olive, almond and citrus trees and aromatic and ornamental plants. The large 12 metre infinity pool is surrounded by well-furnished sun terraces with sun loungers and umbrellas, an ideal spot for relaxing and soaking up those enchanting views.
Villa Alessandra is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for a unique villa holiday experience in Scicli, with relaxing and spacious surroundings. If you can tear yourself away from this spectacular villa, there is plenty of exploring to do around south-eastern Sicily; from the ancient baroque towns of Ragusa Ibla, Modica, Noto and Syracuse in the Val di Noto to the characteristic fishing villages of Sampieri, Donnalucata, Portopalo and Marzamemi, famous for their golden sandy beaches.
Changover day Flexible/Saturday only from 30.06.2018 to 31.08.2018
Please note there is an additional € 2,50/night (for max 5 nights, except children less 12 years) tourist tax and this is not included in the villa price. The tourist tax payable locally.
– Electricity: included up to 200 Kwh per week
– Welcome basket
– Internet: WI-FI included up to 1GB per week
– Bath towel change: twice per week
– Electricity: usage above 200 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
– Heating: 10 split heat pumps on consumption usage above 300 Kwh per week, euro 0,40/kwh
– Internet: WI-FI: free until 1 GB per day
– Pets only small size allowed, Euro 50 per stay
– Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00
– Check-out: 08:00 – 10:00
– Late arrivals: 21:00 – 24:00 only if agreed charged Euro 30
– Minimum stay: 7 nights
– Arrival day: Saturday/flexible
– Disabled access
– City tax: Yes
– Nearest Airport – Comiso airport 50kms / Catania airport 130kms / Palermo airport 290kms / Trapani airport 360kms
– Nearest Beach – sandy beach 9kms / rocky beach 14kms
– Nearest supermarket/restaurant – Delicatessen 2kms / Restaurant 3kms
– Nearest town – 3kms
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Disabled Access
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Air conditioning: 10 units, usage above 300 Kwh per week charged at euro 0,40/kwh
- A (refundable) security deposit of 1,000 Euros is required with any booking to this property, payable by cash in resort