This attractive villa in Lourdas nestles just behind the glorious sandy beach tucked into a quiet corner and surrounded by greenery it offers that perfect combination of being close to everything but being secluded and private.
Very popular since it was built in 2006 Xanthy has a firm following of regular guests and early reservation is recommended.
The horizon pool situated to the side of the house offers stunning sea views and all day sun A pool side shower is available and plenty of space for sunbathing. The front covered terrace is an ideal spot for outdoor meals cooked on the barbecue situated conveniently just outside the kitchen.
The interior is an attractive mixture of traditional and modern the living room with it’s feature fireplace and stone features offers comfortable furniture, with a generous dining area and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room. This floor also has a utility room for the washing machine and a shower room. The house also has satellite TV (limited channels).
All three bedrooms are located on the first floor. The double master bedroom with en suite bathroom has doors to a large sea facing balcony where you can enjoy even more spectacular sea views. The two twin rooms (also with access to the same balcony) share a shower room.
Due to the location of this villa and proximity to the beach, early booking is Essential.
– Cephalonia International Airport (Driving time to villa from Cephalonia International Airport Approximately 20 mins)
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- A complimentary cot and highchair are available, please request when booking
- Any additional cot and highchair are at an additional charge, please ask our sales specialists for more information
- The villa is air conditioned throughout on a timer
- A complimentary welcome pack is included (on all full priced holidays)
- Midweek clean and towel change