Villa Penelope is a 6 bedroom villa with private pool and stunning sea views, located in Stavros Akrotiri in Chania, Crete. The villa is perched on a hilltop, and has amazing sea views of the Aegean Sea.
It set on two floors. The two floors are separate and private and there are three bedrooms on each level. Perfect choice for bigger families or large groups wishing holidaying together but having their own space. The interior was recently renovated to a higher standard, giving a modern touch and cozy feel for the property.
There are two bathrooms on each floor, one with jacuzzi bath and washing machine, and the other one with a shower. There are also three decent size bedrooms: two double and one twin bedroom, some of which have a balcony.
On both levels, there is a fully equipped kitchen with a spacious sitting/dining room. The sitting room is tastefully furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs and has a fireplace. The two patio doors lead to a huge balcony with spectacular sea views.
Due to the coastal location and the well -known constant breeze of Crete, the villa never feels muggy and hot yet air-conditioning is provided in every room for your added comfort.
The newly renovated outside can comfortably accommodate 12 people. There is a large dining table and a reed pergola. The swimming pool is situated at the side of the house.
Good to know:
– The cot & highchair can be added to the reservation for free of charge and is on request.
– Due to the location of the villa car hire is recommended.
– Please note the pool is only open from the 15th April to the end of October.
– Extra cleaning: 50.00 euros per time
- Coffee machine
- DVD player
- Linen & Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The cot & highchair can be added to the reservation for free of charge and is on request
- The villa is air conditioned throughout on a timer