Villa Lelant is a stylish and modern villa, located adjacent to the 16th fairway of the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort in Barbados. This luxury holiday villa features 5 tastefully decorated bedrooms, all air-conditioned and with en suite facilities. Situated on the upper floor of the villa, the master bedroom opens on to a covered balcony where guests can relax and watch the action on the fairway or just enjoy the views of the Caribbean Sea.
On the main level of the villa, the living room opens on to a covered patio, where there is comfortable seating as well as the alfresco dining area. From the patio, it’s just steps to the cool waters of the infinity edge pool. The modern kitchen is a gourmet’s delight and also has direct access on to the dining area. As well as the living room, the main level features an air-conditioned family/TV room and three bedrooms surrounding a central water feature. The fifth bedroom is located in a separate cottage, which also opens on to the pool deck area.
All holiday guests at Villa Lelant benefit from the exclusive Royal Westmoreland Beach Club located five minutes away at the enchanting Mullins Bay. Effortlessly trade your pool and deck for the soft sands and blue waters of Mullins Beach- a favorite for many Barbados visitors. Choose to snorkel or swim with vibrant tropical fish and turtles or relax in the warm Barbados sun. Services of the Beach Club include free shuttle service to Mullins Beach and Bell Captain beach services.
The Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort blends privacy, luxury and superior service. The community is home to a world-renowned, five-star golf course offering magnificent views of the Caribbean Sea from every green. Exceptionally located on the West Coast of Barbados the resort attracts many high profile personalities from around the world. Royal Westmoreland enjoys 24-hour security and holiday guests have access to the golf course, tennis courts, fitness centre and clubhouse with a resort pool, varied dining options and the beach facility.
Rooms and bathrooms:
– Master Bedroom: King
– Master Bathroom: Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity
– Bedroom 2: King
– Bathroom 2: En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3: Queen
– Bathroom 3: Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 4: Twin 2 Twin beds
– Bathroom 4: En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 5: King
– Bathroom 5: En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Housekeeper and laundress
– Cook – Service provided 4 days per week with Winter bookings only. 6 days per week with Xmas bookings only – Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.)
A credit card imprint is required as a guarantee for the villa security deposit, this will be taken locally to the amount of 4000$ US dollars. This will be held until 7-10 days after departure
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 29.2kms
– Speightstown 6.3kms
– Holetown 5.2kms
– Bridgetown 16.3kms
– Golf (On-site) 0.0kms
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us