Fathom’s End is a luxury three storey, beachfront townhouse with spectacular sea views from all bedrooms. Fathom’s End is located just a few minutes drive south of Holetown and offers an excellent choice of restaurants and shopping.
This comfortable and classically furnished beachfront holiday villa provides excellent accommodation Throughout.
On the ground floor, there is a modern kitchen equipped with every convenience in which the Cook/Housekeeper produces tasty local cuisine. From the kitchen is the lounge/dining room with french doors which lead to the veranda which offers comfortable seating and a wet bar with a mini-fridge for those poolside drinks. The plunge pool is steps way and leads through to the garden where there are sun loungers/umbrellas for sunbathers wishing to relax and enjoy the Caribbean sunshine in a lush tropical setting.
Inside the first of the two bedrooms are located on the first floor, each with en-suite facilities and balconies.
Finally to complete the accommodation a spacious master suite with en-suite bathroom is located on the second floor. There is also a dressing area with built in wardrobes and a balcony with fabulous views of the Caribbean Sea.
The location of this villa is the focal point, a private beach gate leads down a few steps from the garden to the beautiful Paynes Bay Beach.
A great choice for families, couples or friends wishing to holiday in a Villa in Barbados.
Please note a security deposit of $1000 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Multi-regional DVD player.
•Children welcomed – house is not childproof.
– Golf Course nearby
– Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
– Only stair access (no elevator).
– Cook/Housekeeper Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner
– Master Bedroom King
– Master Bathroom Jacuzzi Tub, En suite, Shower, Double Vanity
– Bedroom 2 Twin 2 Twin beds
– Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3 Queen
– Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
•Close proximity to Sandy Lane Hotel
•There are a few steps from the garden down to the white sandy beach where there is excellent snorkeling.
•Wet bar near the plunge pool
•Three storey townhouse with the master suite on the top level – no elevator
•Breakfast & lunch or lunch & dinner prepared by the friendly staff
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 25.9kms
– Speightstown 10.2kms
– Holetown 2.9kms
– Bridgetown 8.2kms
– Golf (Sandy Lane) 1.6kms
SMOKING NOT PERMITTED INDOORS
- DVD player
- iPod Docking Station
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us