Located on the beautiful Paynes Bay Beach in St. James, Chanel No 5 is one of six, 3-storey townhouses at Mahogany Bay.
On the ground floor, French doors open from the air-conditioned open plan living and dining room to the patio, plunge pool and garden.
The first of the villas bedrooms are located on the first floor these are two twin bedded rooms each enjoy en suite bathrooms.
On the second floor the master bedroom suite with sitting area, en suite bathroom and walk-in dressing room occupies the entire floor.
All bedrooms are equipped with televisions and have balconies which overlook the garden and beach with spectacular sea views.
Outside there is ample outdoor space with sun loungers and a small private plunge pool to relax and soak up some Caribbean sunshine. The main focal point with this villa is the proximity to the beach. A small gateway leads down a few steps to a white sandy beach.
Chanel No 5 is just a quick 5 minute drive away from Sandy Lane Hotel as well as the nearest shopping area, Holetown, and many of the finer restaurants located along the West Coast of Barbados.
An excellent choice for a family villa holiday, looking for a good quality Barbados villa!
Please note a security deposit of $1000 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
•Golf Course nearby
•Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
•Cook/Housekeeper Prepares two consecutive meals per day. Guests choice of breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner.
– Master Bedroom King
– Master Bathroom Tub/Shower, En suite, Double Vanity
– Bedroom 2 Twin Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3 Twin 2 Twin beds
– Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
•Close proximity to Sandy Lane hotel, if you fancy some celebrity spotting!
•All bedrooms have balconies overlooking the garden and spectacular sea views.
•There are a few steps from the garden down to the white sandy beach where there is excellent snorkeling.
•Wet bar near the plunge pool – perfect for mixing alcoholic concoctions while lazing on the beach or plunge pool
•Bedroom 2 & 3 have twin beds. The former can be converted into a king
•Three storey townhouse w/ the master suite on the top level – no elevator
•Staff will prepare and serve breakfast & lunch or lunch & dinner
•The living room on the ground floor is air-conditioned.
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
– Airport transfer
– Car hire
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 25.9kms
– Speightstown 10.2kms
– Holetown 2.9kms
– Bridgetown 8.2kms
– Golf (Sandy Lane) 1.6kms
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us