Villa Hibiscus is an attractive three bedroom villa located at the popular Merlin Bay Complex, The Garden, St. James.
There is a private plunge pool as well as access to the larger communal swimming pool and sun deck. From the spacious sun deck, steps lead down to a beautiful white, secluded beach where swimming and snorkelling are excellent.
All three bedrooms are air-conditioned for your added comfort and each have en suite bathrooms.
Guests will be well looked after by our friendly and efficient staff in Barbados.
Please note a security deposit of $500 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
•Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
•32″ Flat Screen – Master Bedroom.
•Central swimming pool shared with other Merlin Bay villas.
•High speed ADSL internet connection available to guests who bring their laptops.
•Guard (Shift 12 hr)
•Watersports by request – Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
•Cook Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Master Bedroom – King – Private balcony with great sea views
– Master Bathroom Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 2 – King
– Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3 – Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
•The Millie Ifill fish market is nearby – great for fresh fish
•Ideal choice for families or group of friends
•Private plunge pool and large swimming pool shared with other villas in the development
•Central to both Speightstown and Holetown
•Accommodation arranged over 2 floors
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort.
– Car hire & transfers
– Airport hotel & Parking, Valet Parking
– VIP Airport Lounge Pass
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 30 kms
– Speightstown 4.2kms
– Holetown 3.2kms
– Bridgetown 14.2kms
– Golf (Sandy Lane) 2.3kms
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us