Villa Gingerbread is a comfortable stand-alone villa nestled amongst eight split-level villas in the Merlin Bay area.
Villa Gingerbread has three unique living levels as well as a private roof top deck for those sunbathers wishing to soak up the Caribbean sunshine.
The entrance, living room, dining room and the dining terrace are on the main level with sea views. Located on the upper level is the master bedroom which has a wonderful outdoor terrace with views towards the Caribbean Sea. Bedroom two is filled with the tropical cool breezes and the aromatic scents of the surrounding gardens. Bedroom three is a beautiful king size bedroom situated on the lowest level and has direct access to an outdoor terrace and the villas private plunge pool.
The grounds of this fabulous Carribean style villa also has a large communal swimming pool shared by all guests within the Merlin Bay complex. Steps also lead from the garden area to the secluded beach directly in front of Merlin Bay where there is a beach and sea for swimming and snorkeling.
Please note a security deposit of $1000 is required with bookings at this property, this amount is payable locally on a credit card.
•Ceiling fans – Throughout
•Holetown (West Coast) nearby
•Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
•23″ Flat Screen TV.
•Private spa and plunge pool.
•Communal swimming pool shared with other Merlin Bay villas.
•Private rooftop sun deck.
•High speed ADSL internet connection available to guests who bring their laptops.
•Guard (Shift 12 hr)
•Watersports by request
– Cook Prepares three meals per day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Master Bedroom – King
– Master Bathroom En suite, Indoor/Outdoor Shower, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 2 – Twin – Twin beds that can also convert to a king
– Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
– Bedroom 3 – King
– Bathroom 3 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
•Private roof top deck
•Private spa pool
•The Millie Ifill fish market is nearby– great for fresh fish
•Ideal choice for families or group of friends
•Newly refurbished and updated
•Private plunge pool and large swimming pool shared with other villas in the development
•Central to both Speightstown and Holetown
•Accommodation arranged over 3 floors
– Villa pre-stocking – A range of items can be ready and waiting at your villa on arrival. This service is pre-bookable in the UK and payable in resort
Distances to nearby amenities
– Airport 30 kms
– Speightstown 4.2kms
– Holetown 3.2kms
– Bridgetown 14.2kms
– Golf (Sandy Lane) 2.3kms
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- The Barbados Government has introduced a room rate levy, which applies to all registered hotels, villas and apartments. The amount of the levy for guests staying in our villas is a maximum of USD10.00 per night per bedroom. Payment of the levy is additional to the villa rental price and to be made either in advance with payment of your holiday or in resort by cash or by credit card. Should you have any questions regarding this local tax, please do call us