Set in five acres of landscaped gardens on the exclusive Jumby Bay resort in Antigua with eight separate pavilions, Lazy Lizard takes luxury to a whole new level.
Six of the pavilions are bedroom suites with large living areas, en- suite bathroom and private garden with rain shower. Four of the pavilions have king-sized beds and two have twin beds. All are very tastefully decorated in keeping with the rest of the estate home. All six suites benefit from air-conditioning and television with DVD player.
The pool is the heart of the villa with a floating dining pavilion in the centre, this is accessed from a walkway that leads from the main house. Within the main house you will find another more formal dining area, fully-equipped kitchen, lounge area, fitness centre and media room.
The property boasts its own tennis court, private chef, butler and housekeeper and full use of the Jumby Bay resort amenities all whilst occupying a beach front position, this miniature private estate is so secluded, you’ll think you’re holidaying in paradise.
– Nearest airport: 10km (Antigua)
– Nearest beach: 10m (Private beach)
– Nearest restaurant: 150m (The Estate House)
Rates are inclusive of:
– Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Afternoon tea, beverages, cocktails and house wine by the glass
– Access to resort fitness and tennis facilities
– Resort pools
– Water sports: waterskiing, paddle boarding, kayaking, Sunfish sailing, windsurfing, twice weekly snorkel excursions and more
– Daily children’s program
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee machine
- Communal Swimming Pool
- DVD player
- iPod Docking Station
- Media Room
- Tennis court
- Tumble dryer